Greetings

Nice to meet you!

As you can see, I'm new to this website, but that certainly does not mean I'm new to Beyblading! I've been blading since I was young and I grew up with the Beys from V-Force; I don't remember much about the actual Beyblades during that time, however I still remember a lot about the show. Nowadays I really don't follow the show, but know in abundance about the actual Beyblades themselves. My favorite Bey is Dark Wolf DH145FS, only because it was the first one I actually remember owning (although pictures of my childhood show me with generally with Draciel). I blade competitively, but I stick to what feels right rather than textbook comparisons when it comes to customization. Well, that's pretty much it my relationship with Beyblades. Besides that I also cook as a hobby and have a knack for poetry. Sorry for the lengthy intro, but I look forward to discussing Beyblades in the threads on this website.
Hopefully you live near areas that are active in the beybalde community tourney wise! Welcome to the site!
Welcome to the WBO! I hope you have a wonderful stay here. If you need wuestions regarding the Beyblade hobby or the WBO in general, don't hesitate to PM a moderator.
Welcome! Good thing beyblade isn't unfamiliar to you!