Great_to_be _back@WBO

I am not new to wbo but due to some circumstances i had to close my pervious ac. I am from India, Gujarat. And i'm being mentored by Ashton pinto from team beyextreme to become stronger in beybattles. I would like to increase my knowledge via wbo about new toylines and bey generations. But won't boast about my knowledge like FIREFIRE!(This one's for u FIREFIRE)Tongue_out_wink !!! And my name is....its a secret therefore its forbidden Tongue_out_wink.
(Nov. 15, 2015  7:44 AM)Forbidden 1 Wrote: I am not new to wbo but due to some circumstances i had to close my pervious ac. I am from India, Gujarat. And i'm being mentored by Ashton pinto from team beyextreme to become stronger in beybattles. I would like to increase my knowledge via wbo about new toylines and bey generations. But won't boast about my knowledge like FIREFIRE!(This one's for u FIREFIRE)Tongue_out_wink !!! And my name is....its a secret therefore its forbidden Tongue_out_wink.

it seems you've already know a few members, nicely done.

Welcome to the wbo!
Yeah, i know some members of wbo around 30-40 guys
Hey I don't boost my combos at all. I just said I won't afraid you're's or anyone's combos at event (even an mentor's). I just said I can batfle all of u with my combos and said asthon pinto vs FIREFIRE. you all (in whatapp group) become mad and even start using offensive words. I mean I I won't afraid of anyone no matter what combos my opponent use I will battle for fun for beyblade
Everyone's here for the love of the game...
Chill out and kill criticism guys Grin
Welcome back! It looks like you already know your way around pretty well so I will just say welcome and feel free to PM me if you have any questions about the new generation, Beyblade Burst!
Chillax firefire everything between u nd those people is now sorted out. I was just a mediator who had to teach both the sides a lesson. Nothing personal. ;-)