Great places to move for tournaments

When I get older (right now I am 13), I will move somewhere else than New Jersey. Somewhere hot.
I just wanted to know some good places that get many beyblade tournaments so I can be able to participate.

hopefully i get a good job there too for Chozetsu
LA & Toronto. the two single biggest hotspots for bey tournaments right now
(Mar. 21, 2018  12:26 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote: LA & Toronto. the two single biggest hotspots for bey tournaments right now

(Mar. 21, 2018  12:30 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2018  12:26 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote: LA & Toronto. the two single biggest hotspots for bey tournaments right now

no doubt, and toronto is like the mecca for beyblades right now
Moved this to WBO Beyblade Communities.

Toronto and LA are certainly good spots, but it seems like everywhere across North America is doing well! Right now on the index within North America we have tournaments is six separate states/provinces upcoming. Pretty awesome.
(Mar. 21, 2018  8:59 PM)Kei Wrote: Moved this to WBO Beyblade Communities.

Toronto and LA are certainly good spots, but it seems like everywhere across North America is doing well! Right now on the index within North America we have tournaments is six separate states/provinces upcoming. Pretty awesome.

Wow! I will consider Toronto since I live in New Jersey, and LA is litterly across the US from where I am
Yeah la or some where in Southern California

All but one place... Vancouver. I'm still too young to be an organizer but hopefully, there should be a tournament in Vancouver soon enough. I just got Zet Achilles and Winning Valkyrie and I want to test them out.
(Apr. 13, 2018  3:48 AM)RichieBoi Wrote:

All but one place... Vancouver. I'm still too young to be an organizer but hopefully, there should be a tournament in Vancouver soon enough. I just got Zet Achilles and Winning Valkyrie and I want to test them out.

I don't have any tournaments in my state at all either. (Six places doesn't hit everybody, so don't feel you're alone there.) I'm busy with things now, but once I get past some life hurdles, I'd like to try sorting out a tournament.

Even if you're not old enough to run an official WBO tournament, that doesn't mean you can't start up unofficial ones until you can find someone who can step up for the role.
LA would be a good place to go. Especially if you like hot weather. Some of the nicest weather in North America in LA.
We actually have a regular who comes from New York to our Tournaments in Toronto! @[bladekid]
Virginia from what I have seen has a lot. Also canada, LA, and Maryland. The closest place to me that has a lot of tournaments is Toronto in Canada, but Im from New York.
I hope they do one in Atlanta Georgia
La is the best
hello all people and bladers, i am hosting a tournament on june 7th in east nashville and i wondering if anyone wants to be a confirmed participant?
Please don't revive months dead posts that have nothing to do with your region to beg people to come to your tournament. That's wrong on so many levels.