Gravity Perseus CH120 S/HF

I'll admit two things right from the start. First, I am not in possession of all the parts necessary for this combo. Second, this is an entirely unusable Beyblade for competitive play, the value is in the gimmick.

That being said, the gimmick is quite novel; trading competitive usage for unprecedented versatility. All the parts used have mode change, causing it to have sixteen different modes altogether.
  • Left of right spin.
  • Gravity and Perseus in attack or defense configuration.
  • CH120 at 12mm. or 14.5mm.
  • S/HF as, well, Sharp or Hole Flat.

I'm not even sure how good Gravity and Perseus are, but using S/HF makes the entire thing volatile, especially when CH120 is at 14.5mm.

Still, if you want a Beyblade that at least thinks it has an answer to everything, try this out. And then maybe come back and tell how it went, because it's looking like I wont be able to try it myself for a while. At least not until Gravity Perseus shows up in the U.S.
(May. 23, 2010  12:19 AM)♥ Wrote: There are two main problems to be addressed. Firstly, there is a distinct drop in quality in all the threads being opened. It is simply not good enough to write out your customisation, and declare “it is good”, or even worse, ask if it is good - there shouldn’t really be any threads asking whether a customisation is good if you do not have access to the parts. To rectify this, we should make a few things clear:
  • Please post some test results if you think your customisation has potential. Do not just say “it beats everything!”

Also, it's HF/S, not S/HF.
Thank you for the criticism. It was valid, albeit in a format that did not sit well with me. I will get my act together and only post combinations that I can test myself, although whether or not they are any good will still be up to debate. And to add to the record, another mistake I made was that Gravity and Perseus' modes are Counter and Defense, not Attack and Defense.
... I mensioned this before and was warned heh .
Someone made this thread before : /
Plus, you forgot MF-2.
i wonder wat would happen if it was Galaxy Pegasus CH120HF/S instead of Gravity Perseus CH120HF/S
(Aug. 16, 2010  9:25 PM)Beyblade Lover1 Wrote: i wonder wat would happen if it was Galaxy Pegasus CH120HF/S instead of Gravity Perseus CH120HF/S

I found that only Perseus clear wheel is compatible with Gravity, the ''horns'' of Gravity blocked other clear wheels.
(Aug. 17, 2010  12:52 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: I found that only Perseus clear wheel is compatible with Gravity, the ''horns'' of Gravity blocked other clear wheels.

He said Galaxy Pegasus...
(Aug. 17, 2010  12:52 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: He said Galaxy Pegasus...

Oh, I don't have enough sleep, but, doesn't Galaxy can't change modes.

(Aug. 12, 2010  7:50 AM)okniwy Wrote: That being said, the gimmick is quite novel; trading competitive usage for unprecedented versatility. All the parts used have mode change, causing it to have sixteen different modes altogether.
He was a different poster... Anyway, at this point we're derailing this thread.

Although it's not like there's anything to comment on, since the OP doesn't have any test results.
i can test this but it would make my wallet empty because i need to get another 5 random booster light