Grand Bl@sters group in the 4 Eastern states!

Yeah but he posted when it was for Blader Jam 3.0, so I didn't know if he had checked back since then.
(Oct. 24, 2011  1:53 AM)Ziro Wrote: Yeah but he posted when it was for Blader Jam 3.0, so I didn't know if he had checked back since then.

Well, I have, it's just that I live too far away, it would be the whole day if i went. (Literally, because my 1st WBO tournament was like 5 hours long)

And it is 2 hours 30 minutes round-trip so.....ya you do the math.

I am so upset I can't. I went to the Toys R Us tournament on the 22, and believe me, it was kind of horrible. This guy won using a fake Sol Blaze (Go figure)

And the tournament was completely disorganized, and we still had 45 minutes available after the tournament ended! (It was from 2 to 4, tournament ended at 3:15)

So most likely I wont go, sorry.
Yes, the tournament was really stinky. I was there with Bey M@ster, and believe me, he is right. It was pretty disorganized, and (I don't know about this) I am pretty sure you cannot use fakes in tournaments. For all we know, he illegally modified it so it was as unbeatable as can be.
(Oct. 24, 2011  1:20 AM)Bey M@ster Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2011  12:57 AM)bakumj14 Wrote: ok fine! you caught me trying to find your bey! but you have to admit, thats cinda funny!

LOLZ I knew it!!! Ziro warned me (just before you got it) But how can I PM You? I will give it away only once to the first person who joins (Which is you because TwistedClock and the others were auto in.

So I will PM you the answer asap.

i think i already know. should i PM you it, or post it here?
(Oct. 26, 2011  12:32 AM)bakumj14 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2011  1:20 AM)Bey M@ster Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2011  12:57 AM)bakumj14 Wrote: ok fine! you caught me trying to find your bey! but you have to admit, thats cinda funny!

LOLZ I knew it!!! Ziro warned me (just before you got it) But how can I PM You? I will give it away only once to the first person who joins (Which is you because TwistedClock and the others were auto in.

So I will PM you the answer asap.

i think i already know. should i PM you it, or post it here?

If I dont PM you soon, you can guess on the thread.
ok.... my guess is your favorite bey is.......... coming up right after this!

ok i think your favorite bey is bull or maybe virgo

...i wish i didnt have to wait so long
bey m@ster, can you tell me if im in?
(Nov. 05, 2011  1:48 AM)bakumj14 Wrote: bey m@ster, can you tell me if im in?

Nope. But I'll let you in anyways. You represent Arizona.
yes! thank you! btw can i recrute bladers for AZ?
(Nov. 05, 2011  3:00 PM)bakumj14 Wrote: yes! thank you! btw can i recrute bladers for AZ?

Sure!
(Nov. 10, 2011  1:07 PM)Bey M@ster Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2011  3:00 PM)bakumj14 Wrote: yes! thank you! btw can i recrute bladers for AZ?

Sure!

awsome thanks

Thank you for doing that! My group is popular! YAAAAAAAY Grin
hey bey m@ster, i didn't get the guess right for your favorite bey, and curiosity is killing me! can you tell me what it is?
State: South Carolina
Favorite Bey guess: Eagle
Copy+Paste:
I will be a respectful member to all others, and respect the following ESPECIALLY:

Bey M@ster
GalaxyQueen
TwistedClock

If I, do not do what I am told, I risk myself to being banned from the group permanently.

I hope I am allowed to join Grin
(Nov. 12, 2011  5:03 AM)PsychoTim Wrote: State: South Carolina
Favorite Bey guess: Eagle
Copy+Paste:
I will be a respectful member to all others, and respect the following ESPECIALLY:

Bey M@ster
GalaxyQueen
TwistedClock

If I, do not do what I am told, I risk myself to being banned from the group permanently.

I hope I am allowed to join Grin

You're in! And remember if you are in one of the states mentioned above you don't have to guess my favorite bey. You're the leader for south carolina for team Grand Bl@sters!!! Spread the word!

-Thanks, Bey M@ster
hey everyone team storm strikers are now allies!
Thanks,
I'll spread the word asap, but it might have to be put off for about a week until I get home from college.
I'll get my little bro to join once I get home Grin.
Once again thanks,
I want to join, please! Grin
I will cooperate.
Favorite bey: MF Hell Kerbecs 230 DS
I live in California

Bey M@ster
GalaxyQueen
TwistedClock

I will be completely fair!
~Geminikid13
(Nov. 13, 2011  10:01 PM)geminikid13 Wrote: I want to join, please! Grin
I will cooperate.
I live in California

Bey M@ster
GalaxyQueen
TwistedClock

~Geminikid13

You're in. You are the leader of California! Grin

(Nov. 12, 2011  4:11 PM)PsychoTim Wrote: Thanks,
I'll spread the word asap, but it might have to be put off for about a week until I get home from college.
Once again thanks,

Thanks again! I hope you like this team!
(Nov. 16, 2011  1:31 PM)Bey M@ster Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2011  10:01 PM)geminikid13 Wrote: I want to join, please! Grin
I will cooperate.
I live in California

Bey M@ster
GalaxyQueen
TwistedClock

~Geminikid13

You're in. You are the leader of California! Grin

(Nov. 12, 2011  4:11 PM)PsychoTim Wrote: Thanks,
Once again thanks,

Thanks again! I hope you like this team!

Grin thanks! now I just need some others in california to join... Uncertain I'ma feeling like a lone blader again T_T
is there any way i could advertize?

besides what im already doing.....
(Nov. 25, 2011  3:15 PM)bakumj14 Wrote: is there any way i could advertize?

besides what im already doing.....

If you have a YouTube, you can post videos on there.

I wish to join please.
I am willing to cooperate.
Favorite Bey: "Ol' Faithful" Earth Ketos 105WD
I live in North Carolina

Bey M@ster
GalaxyQueen
TwistedClock

I will be TOTALLY fair
PS I've wanted to join this group since it was founded a while back, but i never saw it on the WBO. So if you let me on, it would mean a lot.
(Jan. 23, 2012  8:37 PM)xXBlueHoodXx Wrote: I wish to join please.
I am willing to cooperate.
Favorite Bey: "Ol' Faithful" Earth Ketos 105WD
I live in North Carolina

Bey M@ster
GalaxyQueen
TwistedClock

I will be TOTALLY fair
PS I've wanted to join this group since it was founded a while back, but i never saw it on the WBO. So if you let me on, it would mean a lot.

You are Accepted. I still need to figure out your position.
can i join?
i live in virginia
my fav bey is my basalt bull ad145wb
and am willing to cooperate