Grafix Shop - Sigs, avi's, userbars, banners and more!

Poll: How do you like it?

Awesome!
48.28%
Pretty good.
10.34%
Okay.
17.24%
Horrible!
24.14%
Total: 100% 29 vote(s)
can you do me a signature?
with Storm Pegasis and Ginga Hagane?
Ok
~JELLYBOY~
Hey, can u do something awesome for me with killer Gemios/ Evil Gemios... I dont care what it is as long AS IT LOOKS EPIC!
Could you please make me an Avatar of Kyoya on the Left (Face), Rock Leone on the Lower left corner and the letter K on the upper right corner? Oh and the signature, I would like Kyoya launching Rock Leone And Kyoya Tategami written across. All the pictures are from the anime. Thanks!
Hey
can you make me a Sig with counter Leone and his master Minea
saying my name Minea
Hi please could u make me 1 with wolborgMS on saint shields version with my name wolborgMS

GO wolborgMS
Name:KyleWhAtZZerZ
Pic:Galaxy pegasis,gravity perseus,meteo l-drago
Background : somewhat like this guy's back ground(his signature above)(make the writtings like that too here
Sure!
~Jellyboy
Can i have a sig:

Rock Giraffe on the center,Red Background,my name on the lower right

Thx.
Okay
p.s. aren't you on the philippine forum? i remember you....
Can i get a signature & an Avatar based on my signature. Thanks in advance!

Text: A Graffiti text saying Jesse In Gold With a white halo color around it like a glow.
Background: http://www.m80inthealley.com/Site/Purple...Purple.jpg (just all purple)
Picture: Graffiti Crown over Jesse Also in Gold with a white halo around it.

This might be very hard But i would really appreciate it Thank you very much!
(Dec. 18, 2010  3:44 AM)skaterforlife Wrote: Can i get a signature & an Avatar based on my signature. Thanks in advance!

Text: A Graffiti text saying Jesse In Gold With a white halo color around it like a glow.
Background: http://www.m80inthealley.com/Site/Purple...Purple.jpg (just all purple)
Picture: Graffiti Crown over Jesse Also in Gold with a white halo around it.

This might be very hard But i would really appreciate it Thank you very much!

Done.
Can my sig be like yours.
You have your like this

1)Meteo L Drago 2)Basalt Horogium 3)Killer Beawolf

(Red Background) (Grey Background) (Pink Background)

I want mine like this

1)Galaxy Pegasus 2)Basalt Horogium 3)Hell Kerbecs

(Blue Background) (Grey Background) (Red Background)
Please make one with a dark green background fading into light green in the center.then put Reiji(poison serpent guy) on the left side,a katana with my name on it in the middle,and lastly poison serpent on the right.Thanks!
Longsword, yours is OK. It'll be up in 5-10 minutes.
Ultimate, could Hell Kerbecs be replaced with another bey? I wanted it in my sig, too, but I couldn't find a pic, so I put Beafowl instead. Do you like any other beys, too?
i have a pic of hell kerbeces
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c.../beyblade/
though you might have wanted to check the thread about hell kerbeces for a pic of him
Thanks so much!
Ultimate, I'll start on your sig now.
(Dec. 19, 2010  4:01 AM)Jellyboy Wrote: Longsword, yours is OK. It'll be up in 5-10 minutes.
Ultimate, could Hell Kerbecs be replaced with another bey? I wanted it in my sig, too, but I couldn't find a pic, so I put Beafowl instead. Do you like any other beys, too?

Actually I made my own.Thanks anyway!
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http...9,r:10,s:0

Can I have a sig with the pic above. Put like an explosion or something in the backround and the the bottom write THE ULTIMATE LIFEFORM. PLZ make it look cool.
thanks Jellyboy
LE, I'll start yours in a jiffy.
And people, PLEASE ignore the single "Horrible" vote on the poll, it was just some n00b who didn't even order from me.
Can you do Vulcan Horuseus with Nile(His Partner) as background and my name on it and my name make it small font size and bold and colored Black. Thanks!
I'd like a signature and an avatar, here's the stats inwhich I'd like.
Background:Kyouya holding up Leone
Text:BestLeoneBlader (in white glowing Italics)
Additional Remarks:I want Kyouya a little bit to the left and "BestLeoneBlader" in the top right corner I want the
avatar to be exactly the same, just obviosly not my name in it and a little bit closed up on Kyouya but I still want to beable to still see Leone, too.
(Dec. 20, 2010  6:59 AM)Mfb Unboxer Wrote: Can you do Vulcan Horuseus with Nile(His Partner) as background and my name on it and my name make it small font size and bold and colored Black. Thanks!

Will do it soon.
Quote:I'd like a signature and an avatar, here's the stats inwhich I'd like.
Background:Kyouya holding up Leone
Text:BestLeoneBlader (in white glowing Italics)
Additional Remarks:I want Kyouya a little bit to the left and "BestLeoneBlader" in the top right corner I want the
avatar to be exactly the same, just obviosly not my name in it and a little bit closed up on Kyouya but I still want to beable to still see Leone, too
^Now THIS is the kind of form I want to see. Will do soon.
EDIT: All of the above have been handeled. Except for LibraEagle. PLEASE activate your PM before ordering.
Bump. Added samples.
Order now, everyone! Christmas break's in! I'll have a LOT more time to do orders!