Goodbye; I got hacked. Please read.

I ot hacked. I do not know if you can read this. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THAT STREET MADNESS GAME. IT IS A HACKER. Thanks to EarthHelois, Free...... Hoya, NamenSpryzen, Sushiroll, and 6Jupitor9 for bein kind to me. Oodbye, my friends. This is completetly broken for me Unhappy

I do not know if anyone can read this anymore....
What's going on? Is the site just not secure?
(Jan. 28, 2021  2:08 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: What's going on? Is the site just not secure?
looks like it, since its saying that is not secure and almost not allowing me in
(Jan. 28, 2021  2:19 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  2:08 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: What's going on? Is the site just not secure?
looks like it, since its saying that is not secure and almost not allowing me in
Me too, internet said it is not save because no http://
I’ve figured out the situation, it’s has an expired certificate saying it’s not secure, it’s just a safety warning, no one is getting hacked, hopefully the mods are working on it
(Jan. 28, 2021  2:19 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
oh so its just not me then. idk whats happening to the site ;-;
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:07 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  2:19 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: looks like it, since its saying that is not secure and almost not allowing me in
oh so its just not me then. idk whats happening to the site ;-;

its a security thingy that expired I think