Good sellers?

Hey guys! If anyone has ordered from or knows about the sellers: aicmini or jp-time.club, are they good sellers. Please tell me as I am considering buying some stuff from them
Saw Aicmini. I wouldn't buy from them. They reply to negative feedback rudely. And a while ago, Sept. 2017, they were selling items too cheap to be real.
What I trust, 
Skyliner2012 
pvccard.expert

Those are the only ones I have bought from. 
(Mar. 03, 2018  4:19 AM)ptf606 Wrote:
Saw Aicmini. I wouldn't buy from them. They reply to negative feedback rudely. And a while ago, Sept. 2017, they were selling items too cheap to be real.
What I trust, 
Skyliner2012 
pvccard.expert

Those are the only ones I have bought from. 
They have a draciel from the garuda random booster for 15.99 and Jormungand from the same random booster for 11.99. Realistic Prices?
Uh... I don't really know. How expensive are boosters and starters?
(Mar. 03, 2018  1:13 PM)ptf606 Wrote: Uh... I don't really know. How expensive are boosters and starters?

13.99 usually but you can get for cheaper
(Mar. 03, 2018  1:59 PM)SupremeBlxder24 Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2018  1:13 PM)ptf606 Wrote: Uh... I don't really know. How expensive are boosters and starters?

13.99 usually but you can get for cheaper

I don't know... That's a reasonable price. But, I'd still be cautious.
I really wanna get a super z entry set but I know for sure 50 dollars will not be enough to buy it online
Jp-time.club?
Jp-hobby.club

Both on ebay
Trusted or no?

Thanks
http://stores.ebay.com/88powerpig88/ is the only one I deal with in the US. Super fast shipping and everything comes in perfect condition.
88powerpig88 is a little bit pricy, but that goes to the tracking and fast shipping. I just bought a few random booster from them and I got them less than a week.