Good beyblades and good competitive parts

Can someone help me out with some suggestions on what beys and sets to buy? I want to start a good collection of competitive parts or can someone make a list of good parts for any type of bey?
Takara-Tomy or Hasbro? I'll assume you mean for TT Burst.

First and foremost, the tournament-winning combos thread is your friend.

Takara-Tomy:
  • B-98 God Customize Set ($50) -- This is the kit every serious TT blader should get their hands on. There's many competitive parts for a good price. It just doesn't come with a launcher, for which you'll need right and left spin. The WBO has a mostly accurate video here, but it was later found that Arc Bahamut is pretty interesting (read page here and wiki article here).
  • B-100 Spriggan Requiem 0 Zeta ($31-32) -- It comes with a LR launcher, so then you'd be fine with the God Customize Set, too. Also see WBO review.
  • B-97 Nightmare Longinus Destroy ($22-23) -- See the WBO Review.
  • B-92 Sieg Xcalibur 1 Iron ($20) -- See WBO review.
  • Maximum Garuda Layer (???) -- Was so good it was banned for a time, and it still puts up a good fight. You can buy it by itself or as part of a whole bey. (It comes in random boosters, so don't mistakenly grab one of those unless you're up for playing a game of chance.)
  • B-88 LR Beylauncher ($25) -- Want a string launcher than can manage both right-spin and left-spin beys? Here you go.

(Shown prices are based on trusted sellers pvccard.expert and skyliners2012 from Hong Kong. Any seller offering much lower is likely a scammer.)

You might want to check out the upcoming B-111 Random Booster set and see if you'd like to wait on that. A good number of mentioned parts here (B-98 GCS included)  are found there.
(Apr. 14, 2018  2:47 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Takara-Tomy or Hasbro? I'll assume you mean for TT Burst.

First and foremost, the tournament-winning combos thread is your friend.

Takara-Tomy:
  • B-98 God Customize Set ($50) -- This is the kit every serious TT blader should get their hands on. There's many competitive parts for a good price. It just doesn't come with a launcher, for which you'll need right and left spin. The WBO has a mostly accurate video here, but it was later found that Arc Bahamut is pretty interesting (read page here and wiki article here).
  • B-100 Spriggan Requiem 0 Zeta ($31-32) -- It comes with a LR launcher, so then you'd be fine with the God Customize Set, too. Also see WBO review.
  • B-97 Nightmare Longinus Destroy ($22-23) -- See the WBO Review.
  • B-92 Sieg Xcalibur 1 Iron ($20) -- See WBO review.
  • Maximum Garuda Layer (???) -- Was so good it was banned for a time, and it still puts up a good fight. You can buy it by itself or as part of a whole bey. (It comes in random boosters, so don't mistakenly grab one of those unless you're up for playing a game of chance.)
  • B-88 LR Beylauncher ($25) -- Want a string launcher than can manage both right-spin and left-spin beys? Here you go.

(Shown prices are based on trusted sellers pvccard.expert and skyliners2012 from Hong Kong. Any seller offering much lower is likely a scammer.)

You might want to check out the upcoming B-111 Random Booster set and see if you'd like to wait on that. A good number of mentioned parts here (B-98 GCS included)  are found there.
Thank you so much :Smile I needed suggestions because I kmow prett much everything about metal fight but nothing about burst and it’s so difficult learning a whole new system.