Good Ebay Deals for Launchers, Grips, and Accessories

I recently got an allowance of $50, so I would like to see some offers that you guys have seen/bought from before. If you are listing more than one, make sure that the combined cost is lower or equal to $50.

I also might get a Naruto Blu-Ray disc
My advice is to look at pvccard.expert, skyliners2012, supermonskey, and koreantoyshop over on eBay and see what they have to offer.
As a suggestion, look for listings from trusted sellers like Koreantoyshop that accept offers. You can sometimes get a few additional dollars off the price.

Sometimes you can get more off if you send then a message ahead of time with a list of multiple items you are going to buy and ask for a few dollars off since they will be saving on shipping. I did this with KoreanToyShop since I bought a fairly large amount from them, and ended up getting something akin to a bulk discount.
(May. 29, 2018  7:01 AM)leosama Wrote: Check my signature.

Noice. Seems like you wrote an essay.

(May. 29, 2018  4:37 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: My advice is to look at pvccard.expert, skyliners2012, supermonskey, and koreantoyshop over on eBay and see what they have to offer.

Koreantoyshop has the cheapest deals i've seen so far. $20 for LR beylauncher & grip, when LR beylaunchers cost $25-$30. He/she is definetely a good seller. On other sellers, they cost like $40 for the same deal.