Good Anime

Hi, does anyone know of any good anime? Im not talking about Naruto or One Punch Man. I mean funny anime that has a good and intriguing story line. No lewd or sexual content. Anime like Acchi Kocchi. Please refrain from trolling me by sending me anime that does infact HAVE said things that I am NOT looking for. Also anime with a good soundtrack.
One punch man does actually has a good story and is also really funny, but different people have different tastes

Mob Psycho 100(funny ,awesome ost, good story ,sometimes epic and 0% fan service)
Samurai Champloo (50% funny ,50% serious, good story , failed fanservice attempts)
FMAB
Death note
Nightmare u like [Removed]

(Oct. 08, 2018  1:07 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hi, does anyone know of any good anime? Im not talking about Naruto or One Punch Man. I mean funny anime that has a good and intriguing story line. No lewd or sexual content. Anime like Acchi Kocchi. Please refrain from trolling me by sending me anime that does infact HAVE said things that I am NOT looking for. Also anime with a good soundtrack.

Most of the funny anime that I have watched had sexual content in it

Can someone recommend a good superpower anime

Please refer to this thread for recommending anime
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Anime-t...pid1466918