Going Away/Coming Back Topic

WELCOME BACK!your bro is very good here.like brother and brother....
I'm going for a tour to Kodakol and Wayanad(You won't be familiar with these unless you're in India/South India)
For the next three days.
Miss you! ( a bit ) Have a nice trip!
Hey guys, I'll actually be around for a bit longer, as I have a sale in progress. I also need to keep up to date with the tournament happenings next month, since this is the only form of communication I have with some people here. I'll attempt to post as much as I can before I depart.
I bet no one cares but......i am quitting.....my exams are soon , i have no money to buy beys an i just dont feel the 'vibe' of playing this. It was good when i played it but now......now its boring......and i will be selling MOST of my collection soon so yeah........ here are the people who helped me here....Soldier-F3AR , Momo , ControL_ , rabidboy and Kai-V...oh an blah (little bit)....thats pretty much it.....so.....Good-bye...ill browse around the forums sometimes........but not often.....
It is very weird that I am also in university, have important exams as well, and I work in between that, but I can still manage to just stay here and do things ...
I didn't have an excuse for being gone as long as I was. I just want to enjoy this game and the company of those who are passionate about it. Unhappy
Thats good for YOU Kai-V but some people may choose to drop the hobbie to do other things....
(Apr. 13, 2011  8:11 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: Thats good for YOU Kai-V but some people may choose to drop the hobbie to do other things....

I was not necessarily talking about you since you lost your interest ...
im gonna be gone for sometime this week and the next cuz i also have exams to do so expect more of me soon
I hurt my wrists yesterday at school. I'm going to the hospital in a few minutes to get them checked out. If I'm lucky, they aren't broken just sprained and what not. I can't even type very well because of the pain. That being said, I'm going to be gone for a while. I'll still be reading, just not posting as much because of the pain.
(Apr. 16, 2011  7:01 PM)Nano Wrote: I hurt my wrists yesterday at school. I'm going to the hospital in a few minutes to get them checked out. If I'm lucky, they aren't broken just sprained and what not. I can't even type very well because of the pain. That being said, I'm going to be gone for a while. I'll still be reading, just not posting as much because of the pain.
What?! How did you hurt your wrists? This is terrible!

I hope they aren't broken, that would hurt. They are most likely sprained. Your probably gonna get something to put on your wrist to keep them straight. (I forget what it's called) If they give you one of those, you will probably still be able to type. Joyful_2 (hopefully)

I wish you a swift recovery Joyful_2
Thanks Bey-Heart.

I was racing a kid in PE, I put my hands out at the end to slow me down when I hit the mat on the wall.
(Apr. 16, 2011  7:35 PM)Nano Wrote: Thanks Bey-Heart.

I was racing a kid in PE, I put my hands out at the end to slow me down when I hit the mat on the wall.
Lol. What I do is jump. When I'm running in gym class and realize I'm about to hit the mat, I jump and kick off the mat. This way I bounce back, and receive no injuries. Joyful_2
Turns out I didn't break anything. I should be able to pull a Beylauncher by the end of the week ^^
Ill be away for a Mini-Vacation.

Bout 2 Days, Hope you Guys dont Die of missing me Tongue_out
(Apr. 17, 2011  3:33 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Ill be away for a Mini-Vacation.

Bout 2 Days, Hope you Guys dont Die of missing me Tongue_out

Don't worry we won't! Wink
I hope you have a good time!
Came back from a tournament out of town. Sorry if you guys missed me and I didn't announce it. It's all cool right? Grin
Im Gonna Post this on Behalf of blah.

" Hey Guys!

After buying a Screw Capri for $10 My BeySpirit has been Ignited once More. I have the Need to play.

So I guess you could say I am Back!! *Pause for Applause and Cheers* "

Yep so he is Back! Smile
Couldn't blah post that himself? I know he's not that lazy.

Well it's nice to see him back.
Haha. I wanted to anyways I have talked to it him Quite a bit over the past Day or two.

He is Back.
Well, I'm not really leaving for a long time, but I won't be on WBO most likely until the end of May. I still will check on my posts, maybe once or if I'm lucky, twice a week. The mid year exam for my school is coming, and I need to focus. Especially for those people in the Destabilizer Thread, sorry.Tired
I'm staying over at my cousins house for a about a week and no computer or laptop so yeah, won't be here for a while.
I shall be taking my leave; I finished up the business I needed to take care of here, so I'll be hoping to see you guys soon! I'll keep myself updated with the Vancouver tournament information and such.

See you around, WBO~!!

~ Momo <3 ~
I already had a bad day today, why must you have posted that Momo??? Makes me a little teary eyed thinking about the people that leave.
Wish you best of luck in the future, Momo.

See you around, Momo~!!

~ Nano ^__^ ~