Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Oct. 02, 2021  10:11 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am not coming back here. So this will be my last post here. I did my final organizer quiz here so I just did it for fun

I'm sure you'll be back soon, you always say this but return anyway
(Oct. 09, 2021  4:58 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: alright guys... i just learned that i wont EVER have enough time to be on... so i wont be able to have time to be on the WBO... and therefore i'll have to leave... goodbye all of the amazing amigos that i've met on here... i'll never forget you all.

it's been one heck of a time i've been here (about 3 months) and i've enjoyed every second of it. and even the times where i felt just left out, i'd notice the kindness everyone gives me.

one more au revoir, for every single amigo on the WBO... i'll never forget you and your kindness!

ok, an awkward change of plans... my parents agreed that i can now only be on thursdays (after im done with homework), fridays, and saturdays. sunday i get ready for the next week and clean, and the other days im at school. boy, sixth grade is a doozie 😞. so now i'll be able to get on (also dont question why im on right now)
(Oct. 10, 2021  10:00 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2021  4:58 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: alright guys... i just learned that i wont EVER have enough time to be on... so i wont be able to have time to be on the WBO... and therefore i'll have to leave... goodbye all of the amazing amigos that i've met on here... i'll never forget you all.

it's been one heck of a time i've been here (about 3 months) and i've enjoyed every second of it. and even the times where i felt just left out, i'd notice the kindness everyone gives me.

one more au revoir, for every single amigo on the WBO... i'll never forget you and your kindness!

ok, an awkward change of plans... my parents agreed that i can now only be on thursdays (after im done with homework), fridays, and saturdays. sunday i get ready for the next week and clean, and the other days im at school. boy, sixth grade is a doozie 😞. so now i'll be able to get on (also dont question why im on right now)

Just wait till 8th or 9th. Anyways, good to have you half back.
Me when I see people I know on going away thread: 😨

It's good to have you back UnseenBurst, I was wondering how you liked my post lmao.
(Oct. 11, 2021  4:16 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Me when I see people I know on going away thread: 😨

It's good to have you back UnseenBurst, I was wondering how you liked my post lmao.

Um... I wasn't gone. I was just not active Yesterday.
Welp, I am back after a long time. I’ve been dealing with a ton of tests recently so I had to focus on that, but now everything’s cool for now. So I’ll be posting every now and then!
Hi everyone. It's been about 2 years since I was here and bought some neys. But just wanted to say I'm back, spent bought all the beys I missed and loved back on here. Most of you might not even know of me or remember me, but just wanted to say hi, I'm glad I'm back
IM here was suspended for a long time
(Nov. 04, 2021  7:37 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: IM here was suspended for a long time

We noticed. You seem to have a gap of exactly 180 days since posting back in late April, about 6 months. And in the week you've been back, you've made about 140 posts.

What caused you to be temporarily banned for 6 months? And what do you intend to do differently?
I was posting posts in threads that didnt belong. and Im not going to discuss with you what Im going to do differently
(Nov. 04, 2021  8:38 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I was posting posts in threads that didnt belong. and Im not going to discuss with you what Im going to do differently

Plz use a more respectful undertone it is not rude but could be rude to some but isn't respectful.
Hey guys! It’s been a hot minute. I’ve been really debating coming back and I already bought a ton of Beys. I know it’s been 4 years since and I have a lot to catch up on for Burst but I’m sadly not as interested in it but we’ll see Smile I still have that itch to do competitive blading and hosting tournaments. But I do wanna take it slow before re-committing.

Miss you guys 🥺
HELLOOOOOOO
(Nov. 06, 2021  4:11 PM)Mr.Sushiroll Wrote: HELLOOOOOOO

What was your previous account name? You could probably contact the staff and get access to it restored.
(Nov. 05, 2021  4:30 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Hey guys! It’s been a hot minute. I’ve been really debating coming back and I already bought a ton of Beys. I know it’s been 4 years since and I have a lot to catch up on for Burst but I’m sadly not as interested in it but we’ll see Smile I still have that itch to do competitive blading and hosting tournaments. But I do wanna take it slow before re-committing.

Miss you guys 🥺

Wow! Hey just like me! I just came back after 2 years, bought 50 TT beyblades in one day! Though I didn't leave cuz I lost intrest, I had to put beyblades on pause so I could focus on paying some bills and getting some records and a good turn table. 

What is it that made you loose intrest? And WELCOME BACK!
(Oct. 11, 2021  4:39 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2021  4:16 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Me when I see people I know on going away thread: 😨

Um... I wasn't gone. I was just not active Yesterday.
HOLY-, I JUST NOTICED I SAID UNSEEN AND THOUGHT- LMAO. I GOT SO CONFUSED.
(Nov. 07, 2021  4:48 PM)Latios300000 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2021  4:30 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Hey guys! It’s been a hot minute. I’ve been really debating coming back and I already bought a ton of Beys. I know it’s been 4 years since and I have a lot to catch up on for Burst but I’m sadly not as interested in it but we’ll see Smile I still have that itch to do competitive blading and hosting tournaments. But I do wanna take it slow before re-committing.

Miss you guys 🥺

Wow! Hey just like me! I just came back after 2 years, bought 50 TT beyblades in one day! Though I didn't leave cuz I lost intrest, I had to put beyblades on pause so I could focus on paying some bills and getting some records and a good turn table. 

That’s awesome!! I got 100+ beyblades so I’m waiting for it all to come. I’m stoked Smile
And oh that’s really good though! Glad you’re doing well 😁

I sorta lost interest but it was also YouTube as I did YT for 6 years. I got into Overwatch after for a long time and just juggled in a lot of things for content creation. So now I hit a roadblock, sold most of my collection and it made me realize that I still love Beyblade deep down. And thanks! I can’t wait to keep making videos and hosting soon 😄
(Nov. 07, 2021  6:24 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2021  4:48 PM)Latios300000 Wrote: Wow! Hey just like me! I just came back after 2 years, bought 50 TT beyblades in one day! Though I didn't leave cuz I lost intrest, I had to put beyblades on pause so I could focus on paying some bills and getting some records and a good turn table. 

That’s awesome!! I got 100+ beyblades so I’m waiting for it all to come. I’m stoked Smile

I sorta lost interest but it was also YouTube as I did YT for 6 years. I got into Overwatch after for a long time and just juggled in a lot of things for content creation. So now I hit a roadblock, sold most of my collection and it made me realize that I still love Beyblade deep down. And thanks! I can’t wait to keep making videos and hosting soon 😄
That's really nice! What generation of beyblade did you buy? In case you don't know I'll just ask this: plastic, metal or exploding beyblade?
(Nov. 08, 2021  1:51 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2021  6:24 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: That’s awesome!! I got 100+ beyblades so I’m waiting for it all to come. I’m stoked Smile

That's really nice! What generation of beyblade did you buy? In case you don't know I'll just ask this: plastic, metal or exploding beyblade?
MFB and Zero-G Smile I also bought Burst when it came out but I lost interest
wish to discuss pm me
(Nov. 08, 2021  1:20 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2021  1:51 AM)(Blank) Wrote: That's really nice! What generation of beyblade did you buy? In case you don't know I'll just ask this: plastic, metal or exploding beyblade?
MFB and Zero-G Smile I also bought Burst when it came out but I lost interest
Haha, in case you bought the original ones... they're bad compared to the beys now. Burst beys nowadays are hella cool. Just don't buy hasbro often, they downgrade the quality. The seasons you must get are GT Sparking and DB. The only beys you can consider buying is Perfect Phoenix. Anyways, enjoy your MFB beyblades (still trying to find a Phantom Orion, Variaries and Diablo Nemesis) !
(Nov. 07, 2021  6:24 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2021  4:48 PM)Latios300000 Wrote: Wow! Hey just like me! I just came back after 2 years, bought 50 TT beyblades in one day! Though I didn't leave cuz I lost intrest, I had to put beyblades on pause so I could focus on paying some bills and getting some records and a good turn table. 

Wow! That's a lot! So I guess you did what I did and got most or all of what you missed in this time frame! When are they supposed to arrive? And thanks dude, glad your doing good too!

Ah I see, well I'm glad you realized just how much you missed the game and decided to come back!

In my case, due to all the things I had to pay and the record collection I was building, I knew I couldn't buy beys for a bit. So I kinda had to litterally not watch any beyblade videos, the anime, look up beyblade stuff cuz other wise I'd know I'd miss it and just try to buy many at once. 

Idk if that's how it was for you but anyway, glad your back!
I was gone for the weekend because my wbo said it was down
(Nov. 08, 2021  5:02 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I was gone for the weekend because my wbo said it was down

Not wut this thread is 4. I think you’ve gotta leave for at least a month.