Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Aug. 09, 2015  4:18 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I am officially back and I've been browsing for the past few days and I don't remember most of you or you changed your username.
Beyblade Burst has reignited my Bey-Spirit!
I wonder if it'll do the same for everyone else.
Welcome back!
Yooooooo. I saw the new beyblade burst stuff from jp0t on youtube and like a few people here, I've jumped back into the beyblade hype. Me and my bud ordered the dx set and each unique set. It's on like donkey kong!
Awesome! Welcome back!
(Jul. 09, 2015  10:23 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Exams again, so I guess I´ll have to disappear completely for the next five weeks. See you again in mid-August! Smile

Exams are over, so here I am again! Grin
Nice to see you Stoney ! Cute
Honestly, it's great to see so many old members returning.
So I guess after seeing Brad return it ignited my love for blading.

So after almost half a year of hiatus. Hey,My names Classik and i'm returning to the Beyblade community

It feels so good saying that.

I wanted to just say that all of you have helped me in small ways and big ways.

Bey Brad made a return which had such a big impact on this community,our big family.

Ive contemplated returning time and time again. Even though ive grown as a person and a blader so much im still the classic Classik you all know (and maybe even love,Just a bit? Maybe?).

I feel like this is just a minor event for everyone but its so much bigger for me. Ive lost and gained friends along the way.

@[Hato],@[Mitsu],@[Kei],@[1234beyblade],@[LMAO],@[BlasterJoker] and everyone else,I thank you.
Wait, when did you leave? I've seen you around here for months.
(Aug. 16, 2015  2:48 AM)Dual Wrote: Wait, when did you leave? I've seen you around here for months.
Ive been posting but I havent been active tournament wise.
Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow! Smile
(Aug. 16, 2015  3:05 AM)Ryūjin Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2015  2:48 AM)Dual Wrote: Wait, when did you leave? I've seen you around here for months.
Ive been posting but I havent been active tournament wise.

Great to have you back! that's great timing because there is one more spot on the new team that will be active from now on! I hope you will accept this invitation to join!
Quote:Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow! Smile
Im so excited!

Quote:Great to have you back! that's great timing because there is one more spot on the new team that will be active from now on! I hope you will accept this invitation to join!
Thanks man!. I was actually gonna make a new team (Again xD).
Well, I have some computer problems right now, so I'll obviously be less active for the next weeks/months.
Hey guys I'm new how do I battle

(Aug. 21, 2015  1:24 AM)Helldrago Wrote: Hey guys I'm new how do I battle

Step 1. Buy a Beyblade, preferably Takara Tomy.
Step 2. Get a BB-10 Attack Type stadium and String Launcher.
Step 3. Visit the great threads here like Build Me a Combo! #2.
Step 4. Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization!
(Aug. 21, 2015  2:16 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2015  1:24 AM)Helldrago Wrote: Hey guys I'm new how do I battle

Step 1. Buy a Beyblade, preferably Takara Tomy.
Step 2. Get a BB-10 Attack Type stadium and String Launcher.
Step 3. Visit the great threads here like Build Me a Combo! #2.
Step 4. Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization!

some very old fashioned advice Wink
Back from vacation, hopefully I didn't miss too much, haha.
Had a huge break from Beyblade to work and, in the process, go through some relationship stuff. But, with a new line comes the sparks of fresh Blader Spirit fire! I'm back, and hopefully to stay. Joyful_3
So. This awkward. Ill make this plain and simple. Im BANNED from coming to beyblade tournaments. So I will not be attending any for a while until I can convince my parent(s) to let me come.
(Aug. 24, 2015  1:12 AM)Ryūjin Wrote: So. This awkward. Ill make this plain and simple. Im BANNED from coming to beyblade tournaments. So I will not be attending any for a while until I can convince my parent(s) to let me come.

What?! Your parents won't let you come?! D:

How come? Smith
(Aug. 24, 2015  1:12 AM)Ryūjin Wrote: So. This awkward. Ill make this plain and simple. Im BANNED from coming to beyblade tournaments. So I will not be attending any for a while until I can convince my parent(s) to let me come.

Ouch! That kinda sucks. Well I'm sure it's probably for a reason right?

Hi @[Ryūjin] — could you please let us know why?

Obviously what happens between you and your parents should stay there, but if there's anything we can do to assure them that our events are a safe and fun environment, please let me know.
Yeah I would emphasize to them that there are a lot worse hobbies that you could have besides beyblade. This is a great, fun, clean, drug free, violence free and kind-hearted community. I would encourage them to read the forums here as well. I know if I had kids then I would definitely want them to be a part of it.
Schools here so I'm really screwed. I have to increase my 3.7 GPA to 4.0 and above to impress my parents. Until than so long! I haven't really been any help to anyone lately anyway. I just browse the site occasionally.

You might have already tried this, but have you shown them videos of our tournaments ?