Going Away/Coming Back Topic

yeah jacolal don't leave listen to what everyone said and don't leave cause of what we or someone else said o0nly leave if it's because you want to or something important is topping you... and as ryukiba said we need you for the HTTYD thread ryukiba's the boss/organizer I'm the picture person who gives you guys pictures and your the GFX man! I'm going to miss all your awsome HTTYD GFX's Crying
Like Swithblad3r said, it's our choice. Have you ever thought maybe there's something not right in real life we just need some time away that's all. Sorry if I sound rude.
(Oct. 04, 2013  11:56 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: Like Swithblad3r said, it's our choice. Have you ever thought maybe there's something not right in real life we just need some time away that's all. Sorry if I sound rude.
My point exactly, If you truly want to leave for your own personal reasons, than by all means go. If you are just leaving because of the opinions of other, than you should learn to not care so much about what other people think...
Hey... jacolal, nobody just shows up and starts spontaneously coming up with ingenious stuff. It takes a while. Wink

If anyone's rude enough to make you wanna leave, then they've got a problem. :\

We all make some idiotic posts here and there, especially when we're new. Tongue_out
If anyone is "bullying" you (as in making fun of you, calling you names, saying your combos suck, TELLING YOU TO LEAVE). Report them. That button is there for a reason. If it's in PM then forward the message to a Committee member (blue user name). I really hope you don't leave, because your awesome!
If I may ask, although this is on the topic, take these further matters to PM. If you need to ask him why he is leaving or trying to persuade him to stay, that shouldn't be here.
Technically (No Pun intended) this is meant for those thing, but I agree with you that saying the person should stay is not needed. Saying good bye is ok, but if you want to tell the person to stay then PM the person.
so as all of you may have noticed I haven't been as active as usual :\
Basically I won't be as active as I used to be since my schedule is as tight as possible hopefully it lightens up some so I'll try to come online as much as I can Smile
That's messed upUnhappy I hope your schedule gets better
Well this time... I'm really going now it was fun when it lasted, well goodbye.
Why are you going!?!?! What about your 4-5 month sig?!??
(Oct. 10, 2013  11:38 AM)galaxy blade Wrote: Well this time... I'm really going now it was fun when it lasted, well goodbye.
Because he has the freedom to, goodbye my friend.
You will be missed.
(Oct. 10, 2013  2:55 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2013  11:38 AM)galaxy blade Wrote: Well this time... I'm really going now it was fun when it lasted, well goodbye.
Because he has the freedom to, goodbye my friend.
You will be missed.
Thank you Switch, for your nice messageSmile I may be back in 5-6-8 months, the message really makes me happy for, haha

Thank you for you'r nice goodbye.

I will be missed lol.
Bye dude your sigs will still be remembered as awesome sauce
Bye galaxy blade, you will be missedSmile
bye Galaxy Blade will all miss you Crying I'll miss your sig's and thanks again for this Epic Ultra Super awesome Tithi avatar XD
Bye galaxy blade... you'll be sorely missed by team soaring phoenix. Good luck in your future endeavors, including YCS. Hope you come back soon...
Thank you everyone for your wordsSmile I didn't think I would be missed that much.

Thanks jacolal.
(Oct. 10, 2013  7:54 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: Thank you everyone for your wordsSmile I didn't think I would be missed that much.

Thanks jacolal.

Are u kidding me your sigs are famous remember lol
Hey Guys I was gone for a little while but now im back. and on my birthday too.
As, I have not been active as usual from the past 2 months.I have finnaly decided the Quits, the Indian committee has also been very unactive.And for me, the sense of enjoyment is gone as most of the Indian bladers are leaving.Well, I will never quit Beyblade for life but surely not visit the WBO as active I was from before.I always had 2 inspirations they were Legend: Relic and BladingSpirit5.

Well, it was fun here.
Adios
Goodbye SpikeBeyRaahul Unhappy
(Oct. 15, 2013  6:44 AM)SpikeBeyRaahul Wrote: As, I have not been active as usual from the past 2 months.I have finnaly decided the Quits, the Indian committee has also been very unactive.And for me, the sense of enjoyment is gone as most of the Indian bladers are leaving.Well, I will never quit Beyblade for life but surely not visit the WBO as active I was from before.I always had 2 inspirations they were Legend: Relic and BladingSpirit5.

Well, it was fun here.
Adios

Wait, what? When did we have an Indian committe?

And since you are leaving, let me tell you something that is not-so-shocking:
It was nice playing against you when I visited Bangalore last time. Bye.
(Oct. 15, 2013  8:45 PM)Oceanking Wrote: That's harsh dude.

I agree.

I know I'm not from the Indian community, but I wanted to comment on what you just said.

First off, I think he meant Indian Community, not committee, it could have been a simple typo. Next, even if his inspirations do "hate" him, you don't really have to say anything about it, that was actually just really rude.

Sorry if I cause any arguments, but I just found that incredibly rude, especially since SpikeBeyRaahul was just informing everyone that he was leaving.