God's Pawn Arts

Post anything that has anything to do with my novel God's Pawn here.
Post art, comic strips and so on. Feel free to use your imagination Joyful_2
Just ask someone who makes sigs personally and give them the info needed.
Ask smeone like
EgTongue_outyro,Whatzzer,Diamond or someone like that.
And you might wanna change the bad words with something more appropriate
(Feb. 13, 2011  12:08 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: Just ask someone who makes sigs personally and give them the info needed.
Ask smeone like
EgTongue_outyro,Whatzzer,Diamond or someone like that.
And you might wanna change the bad words with something more appropriate

I wasn't thinking about asking, I want people to post stuff at their own will and anyone can post even simple drawings Tongue_out

(Feb. 13, 2011  12:08 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: And you might wanna change the bad words with something more appropriate

I guess that you are refering to my Novel. Well, I was thinking about "censoring" the bad words, but then again. On my topic, it says that it contains bad words and these "bad words" helping me in highlighting a characters personal traits.
Characters I made in Soul Calibur Broken Destiny from my Novel.

Please read carefully: By watching this video may change your image of each character in my novel and it might give you the wrong image too. Please note that this might change your experience of the novel.

If I get enough positive feedback I will do a part 2. Either in Soul Calibur 4 or Soul Calibur Broken Destiny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmC4knMcIXc

This is also a good example of what people can post here as well.
gonna scan my drawing of izuma soon

decided to make it in tektek instead
in my opinion awesome
[Image: IzumaTektekImg.png]
sorry for double post but just made Izuma in tektek.org looks rad to me, but color isnt fully correct
It is much easier for me to give him a personality and yet, TekTek.org is a good example.

He didn't have the cape you said it had but oh well.

He looks more like a Matrix character Tongue_out
Tried to draw Ethan. In case you can't see, that's an ice bow in his left hand [Image: tekd6ea382.png]
Remember, this is a "fan art" thread. So post as much as you’d like (just don't spam Tongue_out)
Hey Sparta where did you make you character?
Hey Sparta where did you make you character?
Sorry about this i think it will doublepost again im really sorry here:
[Image: tek989b817.png]Does not look like what i said because all the things i wrote were not there i changed it: and here how i see Tertian :
[Image: tek2b89588.png]
Jack's smile is way too freaky, I had Jack Nicholson as the Joker from Batman pop into my mind. -shudder-
(May. 14, 2011  10:22 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Jack's smile is way too freaky, I had Jack Nicholson as the Joker from Batman pop into my mind. -shudder-

WHY SO SERIOUS?[Image: joker.jpg]
(May. 15, 2011  12:30 AM)Sparta Wrote:
(May. 14, 2011  10:22 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Jack's smile is way too freaky, I had Jack Nicholson as the Joker from Batman pop into my mind. -shudder-

WHY SO SERIOUS?[Image: joker.jpg]

That is what I going for for rage mode. I will change the normal one.
Sparta, nah that's Heath Ledger. Check out Nicholson, his acting is super freaky:
[Image: jack_nicholson_joker.jpg]
On topic, one q, are you going to spend many of these chapters for recruiting members? Cause otherwise it will take forever to complete :\ I'll try to make Ciela.

Without weapons: [Image: tek866f927.png]

With weapons: [Image: tek0310256.png]

I really don't like these, there is no good way to draw my char honestly w/o sitting down with nothing but a pencil and paper. There's nothing for the mask I thought of, so that scanner one was the best I could get. XD And the circle surrounding her in the back is supposed to represent her aura.
For personal reasons delete this post.
(May. 26, 2011  7:26 PM)Kavasiki Wrote: I and some of my far away "friends" putted some music pieces together.
Can you guess which character each soundtrack belongs to?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3fKYIj8m...BE108547FB

Enjoy.

Have a character in the novel and want to hear what kind of theme we (me and my friends) can cook up for him/her? Post a picture you want me to use as a background and we shall see how far we will get.

the video is EPIC, sweet music too!
(May. 27, 2011  2:11 PM)Dracovianauis Wrote: the video is EPIC, sweet music too!

'The'? There are 6.

Anyways, since we got really possitive feedback on our "The Divien Power" we have already been working on another soundtrack with an 'Epic' feel to it.

Therefore it will take a little longer until the updated acts of God's Pawn novel will be posted.
Hey do you make ones for charcters if you do please make one for mine just a lightning background
(May. 27, 2011  3:07 PM)Xyo Wrote: Hey do you make ones for charcters if you do please make one for mine just a lightning background

Sure thing. We can make one and I will inform you when I have uploaded some more Tongue_out
Sup, kavaski, u mind doing Izuma for the god pawn characters video?, and yeah, the 6 videos, stupid me
(May. 29, 2011  4:02 PM)Dracovianauis Wrote: Sup, kavaski, u mind doing Izuma for the god pawn characters video?

Might take some time. Making music from scratch is some hard work unless you have good planning. My mystical friends are kind of busy but they guaranteed me that they would send over some of the music files so I can add some finishing touches.
Could you guys give me a link to a background picture you would like me to use (like an anime character or something) through PM? I have finished the two soundtracks but I cannot seem to find any cool pictures to use.
The same goes for the rest of you if you want some themes for your in-novel characters Tongue_out
Also: I will post act 21 before I have fully fixed the other acts soon.