[Product]  "Ultimate Reboot" Driver (CoroCoro Exclusive)

It's upstairs from Where we have our tournaments in Weller Court.
(Nov. 10, 2017  9:28 AM)Basalt Fox Wrote:

Holy. That ultimate reboot... How to get that?!?!
(Nov. 10, 2017  5:01 PM)Bersilus Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2017  9:28 AM)Basalt Fox Wrote:

Holy. That ultimate reboot... How to get that?!?!

You had to collect squares of paper(that show parts of the God Driver) from 5 different months of Cororcoro. Since most of the past Corocoros aren't made anymore this Driver will be VERY hard to obtain
That God Reboot looks so amazing that I am furious TT made this corocoro exclusive.... oooooooh I love that blue plastic rather than the white for the teeth of the drivers, and that colour scheme! Oh man this is one of my favourite drivers so far!
I hope the name of this isn't actually "Ultimate/God Reboot"... it's pretty lame to just stick "ultimate" on the front/end of the name of an upgrade instead of giving it an actual name.
I hope hasbro makes a strike god Valkyrie with all the new parts.
Aww man I want that valkyrie and ultimate reboot
if hasbro makes the god driver i will JUMP for joy
(Nov. 13, 2017  4:50 AM)bidinga Wrote: if hasbro makes the god driver i will JUMP for joy
Really? Hasbro messed up burst. The drivers are not see through and they even messed up orbit. They better do good with burst evolution. Hasbro is like the Kroger brand food. I am inpressed with the attack rings but teeth suck more than a babies. I only buy hasbro for extra metal rings. So ill need to see what they do with GV.
(Nov. 13, 2017  9:00 AM)Dodgest Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  4:50 AM)bidinga Wrote: if hasbro makes the god driver i will JUMP for joy
Really? Hasbro messed up burst. The drivers are not see through and they even messed up orbit. They better do good with burst evolution. Hasbro is like the Kroger brand food. I am inpressed with the attack rings but teeth suck more than a babies. I only buy hasbro for extra metal rings. So ill need to see what they do with GV.

Hasbro have been really lazy with burst so far (generic packaging, bland looking drivers, comic looking layers, changing TT names that already make sense in English, etc, etc). However, from the looks of things they’ve improved with beyblade evolution so i’m hopeful
I need to get this driver for my "Ultimate God Valkyrie" hopefully i can find someone who is selling it
(Nov. 13, 2017  9:00 AM)Dodgest Wrote:

really ? i have to agree with you but hasbro hasn't messed up the locking systems that bad,to be honest it just seems to be four beys W2,minoboros,nepstrius and doomscizor. Hasbro is doing much better with locking systems just look at spryzen s2
(Nov. 16, 2017  12:21 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  9:00 AM)Dodgest Wrote: Really? Hasbro messed up burst. The drivers are not see through and they even messed up orbit. They better do good with burst evolution. Hasbro is like the Kroger brand food. I am inpressed with the attack rings but teeth suck more than a babies. I only buy hasbro for extra metal rings. So ill need to see what they do with GV.

really ? i have to agree with you but hasbro hasn't messed up the locking systems that bad,to be honest it just seems to be four beys W2,minoboros,nepstrius and doomscizor. Hasbro is doing much better with locking systems just look at spryzen s2

Remember when L Drago Destroy & Big Bang 1st came out? Hasbro did a bonehead move & murged all the parts into one thing. Good thing is they fixed it for a special series. But why didnt they do good the first time? Ill have to wait & see Gv & DF from hasbro to make my pick. That will be my final choosing.
(Nov. 16, 2017  7:33 AM)Dodgest Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2017  12:21 AM)Zeutron Wrote: really ? i have to agree with you but hasbro hasn't messed up the locking systems that bad,to be honest it just seems to be four beys W2,minoboros,nepstrius and doomscizor. Hasbro is doing much better with locking systems just look at spryzen s2

Remember when L Drago Destroy & Big Bang 1st came out? Hasbro did a bonehead move & murged all the parts into one thing. Good thing is they fixed it for a special series. But why didnt they do good the first time? Ill have to wait & see Gv & DF from hasbro to make my pick. That will be my final choosing.

ah that makes more sense and i just wanted to also point out that in the legend series they still didn't fix those weight problems with the fusion wheel's
I can help you obtain one, just pm me for more info on how and where to get it
Maybe Valt will have the utimate reboot?!?
What is the official abbreviation for the name of this driver? Did Takara give it one? just wondering
Is this ultimate reboot drivers gimmick good, or is it another final drive. I hope we can get some gimmick beys to be competitive. I love those.