[Product]  "Ultimate Reboot" Driver (CoroCoro Exclusive)

(Sep. 14, 2017  1:00 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2017  11:25 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I hope this isn't going to be exclusive only and that it'll get a release sooner or later. I'm assuming this will be prominent to the show and I normally hate it when something that is prominent to the show is super rare or hard to get.

I doubt the anime will feature this. The manga, maybe, but not the anime. Heck, the anime isn't even consistent putting main line beys in the show. (F2, I2, P2, gZ...)

I think it would be cool if they do what they did with Star and release it in a wbba. Booster. Maybe sometime in March, with a gV and maybe that Strike Godchip from B-96? Idk, this is just speculation. The driver itself just looks like Final Drive "but for real this time". Unless it turns out to be god-tier, I don't think there's anything to talk about that's more interesting than "when will it be more widely released?"

Also, is the name really just "God"? We already have "God" Valkyrie...

I was admittedly never a fan of the use of "God" in the names, not because I'm religious or anything but it just seems way too high of a level to be calling it God, I mean what if Valt had a new Valkyrie, you just can't top God. Plus it just doesn't feel creative, especially since the series name is Beyblade Burst: God, it's just redundant.

Yeah maybe this driver won't be in the anime but you never know, considering it is a main character piece. As for gZ, well it seems to not be in the anime right now but I expect it to come later, or in N2VT's case, much much later. I forgot if F2 ever appeared in the manga but I guess since it had no other new parts, it wasn't shown. I swear I saw Stan and Jenga own P2 and I2 in the manga, so... why not the anime? Knowing TT, they'll likely try and milk this as much as possible by having it look like a powerful spectacle in the show so I'm hoping it isn't important in the show. For sure it's not really new and it's really just Reboot with a rubber tip but I still want it, though not by buying many corocoro issues, because that just screams money grabbing, but with corocoro and TT, that's par for the course.

I apologize for the off topic post, I just had to get that out of my mind.
(Sep. 13, 2017  10:48 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: hey in maruttis video we can see the god driver

Make sure you post the link to the video for things like this so everyone can see!

You can see the God Driver at 1:55 in this video.
Wow. That diver looks amazing, now I wish I could go back in time and tell myself to get the Coro Coro...magazines?
Wow, that God Driver looks like an exact copy of Final Drive
The color scheme is the same but the driver has some rubber extending to the side for style, the rubber part also seems to have 2 sections I guess? There's a gap of height between the 2 sections of rubber. I wonder how that'll affect the performance.
Also, THAT VALKYRIE GOD CHIP
IT'S METAL AND IT LOCKS THE WINGS IN PLACE, WUUUUUUUUUT
Maybe he will upgrade God Valkyrie to be able to beat Free ? Or it could be the legendary bladers concept we saw back in MFB.Or maybe it won't appear in the anime at all.
(Sep. 14, 2017  4:24 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2017  10:48 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: hey in maruttis video we can see the god driver

Make sure you post the link to the video for things like this so everyone can see!

how do  i do that?
Yay.... final drive....... *sarcasm*
(Sep. 14, 2017  1:04 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2017  4:24 AM)Kei Wrote: Make sure you post the link to the video for things like this so everyone can see!

how do  i do that?

You highlight the url then press Control C, then you can post the link by using Control V
You can also right Blick on the highlighted link to copy it and/or paste it
this might actually be good against mG, consistent hits at the beginning to get garuda to like 90% slide and when the rubber kicks in it gives it enough speed to finish off garuda, I'm excited to see how it actually does.
I believe Marutti said the official name for the Driver is Ultimate Reboot.
(Sep. 14, 2017  4:03 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: this might actually be good against mG, consistent hits at the beginning to get garuda to like 90% slide and when the rubber kicks in it gives it enough speed to finish off garuda, I'm excited to see how it actually does.

Id assume L2 7G Gu would be good, but remembering how horrible FGrin was last saga, I would stick with Hold and Hunter.
(Sep. 14, 2017  5:23 PM)Sıon Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2017  4:03 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: this might actually be good against mG, consistent hits at the beginning to get garuda to like 90% slide and when the rubber kicks in it gives it enough speed to finish off garuda, I'm excited to see how it actually does.

Id assume L2 7G Gu would be good, but remembering how horrible FGrin was last saga, I would stick with Hold and Hunter.

JB and Q in MFB were bad, but people find Needle and Quake in burst good. Revolve is way better than AS you get my point. This could be decent for all we know, though I'm not holding my breath. Unless it's launched really well and the first mode takes enough hits, the rubber activation mode will do nothing but hinder stamina, and since Burst are lighter the rubber wouldn't grip to the surface as well. Again, only time will tell.
FINALLY a rubber Reboot... but yeah, this just means that the old Reboot is plain garbage (which it is). Just not exactly the best business decision here.
(Sep. 16, 2017  10:03 AM)Bastillon Wrote: FINALLY a rubber Reboot... but yeah, this just means that the old Reboot is plain garbage (which it is). Just not exactly the best business decision here.

Then again, this God Driver is VERY annoying to get as you need 5 corocoro comics of different month to get it. If you were to buy it from someone else it would cost a lot, just for a Driver.
(May. 13, 2017  4:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 13, 2017  4:25 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: Wow... I don't like this campaign... we have to buy all the Corocoro until October? That's pretty crazy...

They are not that expensive at all, even for someone who lives outside Japan, but that does make this Driver rather exclusive, because not all Beyblade fans will collect all of those CoroCoro volumes hah.

How do you get the corocoro issues?
(Sep. 16, 2017  7:51 PM)amidamaru Wrote:
(May. 13, 2017  4:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote: They are not that expensive at all, even for someone who lives outside Japan, but that does make this Driver rather exclusive, because not all Beyblade fans will collect all of those CoroCoro volumes hah.

You buy them
(Sep. 16, 2017  7:51 PM)amidamaru Wrote:
(May. 13, 2017  4:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote: They are not that expensive at all, even for someone who lives outside Japan, but that does make this Driver rather exclusive, because not all Beyblade fans will collect all of those CoroCoro volumes hah.

Also, if you were to buy them in the US or some other country decently far from Japan it'll cost about 10$ for 1 Corocoro. By now many of the past Corocoro issues have had their production stopped and should be sold out in many places
(Sep. 17, 2017  5:03 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2017  7:51 PM)amidamaru Wrote: How do you get the corocoro issues?

Also, if you were to buy them in the US or some other country decently far from Japan it'll cost about 10$ for 1 Corocoro. By now many of the past Corocoro issues have had their production stopped and should be sold out in many places

where exactly can you get them?
(Sep. 18, 2017  3:29 AM)amidamaru Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2017  5:03 AM)Mage Wrote: Also, if you were to buy them in the US or some other country decently far from Japan it'll cost about 10$ for 1 Corocoro. By now many of the past Corocoro issues have had their production stopped and should be sold out in many places

where exactly can you get them?

There is an entire discussion on the previous page detailing how you could have gotten them. At this point, the campaign is almost certainly over anyway, so anyone who didn't jump through any of CoroCoro's hoops to get this Driver will only be able to get it via someone selling theirs or if Takara-Tomy eventually releases it regularly.
(Sep. 18, 2017  9:00 AM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2017  3:29 AM)amidamaru Wrote: where exactly can you get them?

There is an entire discussion on the previous page detailing how you could have gotten them. At this point, the campaign is almost certainly over anyway, so anyone who didn't jump through any of CoroCoro's hoops to get this Driver will only be able to get it via someone selling theirs or if Takara-Tomy eventually releases it regularly.

I've never had single issue of corocoro
(May. 13, 2017  4:55 AM)Achi-baba Wrote: Luckily by where Southern California has our tournaments, there is a bookstore that sells CoroCoro for about $10 USD nd holds onto older issues for a while.

@[Achi-baba] Tell me where can i find this shop
(Oct. 08, 2017  3:44 AM)KnightinGale Wrote:
(May. 13, 2017  4:55 AM)Achi-baba Wrote: Luckily by where Southern California has our tournaments, there is a bookstore that sells CoroCoro for about $10 USD nd holds onto older issues for a while.

@[Achi-baba] Tell me where can i find this shop

I'm not Achi-baba but I'll say it anyways
Kinokuniya is a bookstore that sells all kinds of Japanese books. From cooking manuals to manga, they have a giant library of them. They have a website that tells of all the shops they have in the US but if you don't have a Kinokuniya near you then their online shop is avaliable too.
(Oct. 08, 2017  5:53 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2017  3:44 AM)KnightinGale Wrote: @[Achi-baba] Tell me where can i find this shop

I'm not Achi-baba but I'll say it anyways
Kinokuniya is a bookstore that sells all kinds of Japanese books. From cooking manuals to manga, they have a giant library of them. They have a website that tells of all the shops they have in the US but if you don't have a Kinokuniya near you then their online shop is avaliable too.

Thank you this info will be so helpful