[Product]  "Ultimate Reboot" Driver (CoroCoro Exclusive)

(Jun. 01, 2017  12:58 PM)loyd87 Wrote: oh so probably an upgraded rB. may be they replace the tip with a metal tip. poping a metal flat could be great and it can be more agressive.

and when it gets in, Rubber Flat Smile
Imagine, a reboot with a metal flat when it started to spin and when it got low a rubber flat... people from everywhere would lurk to get it.
(Jun. 02, 2017  7:29 AM)Sıon Wrote: Imagine, a reboot with a metal flat when it started to spin and when it got low a rubber flat... people from everywhere would lurk to get it.

Metal makes for faster movement than rubber, rubber is just preferred due to its high friction reducing recoil. As a result, the inverse of that idea might be a better choice.
(Jun. 02, 2017  12:20 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2017  7:29 AM)Sıon Wrote: Imagine, a reboot with a metal flat when it started to spin and when it got low a rubber flat... people from everywhere would lurk to get it.

Metal makes for faster movement than rubber, rubber is just preferred due to its high friction reducing recoil. As a result, the inverse of that idea might be a better choice.

that will work. the rubber will start with a strong smash then when that dies down the metal will give it a bit of stamina due to less friction. I wish that was what reboot was in the first place instead of a small accel that turns into a large jaggy.
it will not give a boost of speed like this. it could spin a little more longer but it will never gain power between the switch like the gimmick suppose to work.
(Jun. 02, 2017  1:51 PM)loyd87 Wrote: it will not give a boost of speed like this. it could spin a little more longer but it will never gain power between the switch like the gimmick suppose to work.

i know. what about the reverse?
what you mean by reverse?!
(Jun. 02, 2017  7:13 PM)loyd87 Wrote: what you mean by reverse?!

starts with metal then goes to rubber.
Crazy idea, but what if its like an engine gear?
I don't think they have enough space to put gear and spring together in a small driver..
Its been saod above, but a metal flat into a rubber flat would probably be ideal, or a plastic semi flat, or regular flat. Rubber is the best option for this type of gimick, because it has high friction and can get in a good smash attack to burst or KO the opponent.
Last Chance!
Does anyone want to get God Driver?
If you want You need to collect all Corocoro tickets from June issue to October issue.
But after tomorrow it'll be difficult to get First ticket (June issue).
If you want please PM to me.
That tip seems super small. Isn't it supposed to be a very aggressive Driver?

Anyway, I cannot blame people for not necessarily jumping on the occasion: it is almost certain that it will be released afterward in another, regular method, and they are not really hyping it well enough. I think it would work better if CoroCoro and TAKARA-TOMY outright showed what it was, rather than always hiding it.
maybe it looks just like final drive with the rubber

Metal has low friction with the ground. This low friction means it gets knocked around a lot when hit.
(May. 13, 2017  4:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 13, 2017  4:25 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: Wow... I don't like this campaign... we have to buy all the Corocoro until October? That's pretty crazy...

They are not that expensive at all, even for someone who lives outside Japan, but that does make this Driver rather exclusive, because not all Beyblade fans will collect all of those CoroCoro volumes hah.

I would love to know where to buy coro coro and have it shipped to the u.s. for a decent price. xD They are like phone books. Shipping is what always kills me.
(Jun. 25, 2017  10:46 PM)mechahate Wrote:
(May. 13, 2017  4:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote: They are not that expensive at all, even for someone who lives outside Japan, but that does make this Driver rather exclusive, because not all Beyblade fans will collect all of those CoroCoro volumes hah.

I would love to know where to buy coro coro and have it shipped to the u.s. for a decent price. xD They are like phone books. Shipping is what always kills me.

You could try to find one at a Kinokuniya, which is a bookstore that gets books directly from Japan. They're in some places in the US so u can check the store or the website. Ur second option is probably a middle man like Leo Burst and your last resort would be a transfer proxy website that ships japanese items to you(like tenso, samurai buying, rakuten).
(Jun. 26, 2017  12:48 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2017  10:46 PM)mechahate Wrote: I would love to know where to buy coro coro and have it shipped to the u.s. for a decent price. xD They are like phone books. Shipping is what always kills me.

You could try to find one at a Kinokuniya, which is a bookstore that gets books directly from Japan. They're in some places in the US so u can check the store or the website. Ur second option is probably a middle man like Leo Burst and your last resort would be a transfer proxy website that ships japanese items to you(like tenso, samurai buying, rakuten).
Actually, the best option is to buy them directly from Amazon.co.jp, but you had to not be late and be there for the preorder period for that first volume that was part of this campaign...
(Jun. 26, 2017  12:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2017  12:48 AM)Mage Wrote: You could try to find one at a Kinokuniya, which is a bookstore that gets books directly from Japan. They're in some places in the US so u can check the store or the website. Ur second option is probably a middle man like Leo Burst and your last resort would be a transfer proxy website that ships japanese items to you(like tenso, samurai buying, rakuten).
Actually, the best option is to buy them directly from Amazon.co.jp, but you had to not be late and be there for the preorder period for that first volume that was part of this campaign...

whats the shipping like? I will probably end up buying the one i missed on ebay, like 20 bucks, i mean an issue is like what 500yen? Honestly i would probably be paying about the same regardless just because the weight.
(Jun. 26, 2017  1:50 AM)mechahate Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2017  12:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually, the best option is to buy them directly from Amazon.co.jp, but you had to not be late and be there for the preorder period for that first volume that was part of this campaign...

whats the shipping like? I will probably end up buying the one i missed on ebay, like 20 bucks, i mean an issue is like what 500yen? Honestly i would probably be paying about the same regardless just because the weight.

I usually buy my CoroCoro volumes for less than 1900 yen shipping included, on Amazon.co.jp. They arrive within three days approximately, very fast, with tracking.
(Jun. 26, 2017  1:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2017  1:50 AM)mechahate Wrote: whats the shipping like? I will probably end up buying the one i missed on ebay, like 20 bucks, i mean an issue is like what 500yen? Honestly i would probably be paying about the same regardless just because the weight.

I usually buy my CoroCoro volumes for less than 1900 yen shipping included, on Amazon.co.jp. They arrive within three days approximately, very fast, with tracking.

I found a service for like 700 yen more, a little bit more but its a subscription so i wont have to deal with ordering every month. I may go with that.
hey in maruttis video we can see the god driver
I hope this isn't going to be exclusive only and that it'll get a release sooner or later. I'm assuming this will be prominent to the show and I normally hate it when something that is prominent to the show is super rare or hard to get.
(Sep. 13, 2017  11:25 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I hope this isn't going to be exclusive only and that it'll get a release sooner or later. I'm assuming this will be prominent to the show and I normally hate it when something that is prominent to the show is super rare or hard to get.

I doubt the anime will feature this. The manga, maybe, but not the anime. Heck, the anime isn't even consistent putting main line beys in the show. (F2, I2, P2, gZ...)

I think it would be cool if they do what they did with Star and release it in a wbba. Booster. Maybe sometime in March, with a gV and maybe that Strike Godchip from B-96? Idk, this is just speculation. The driver itself just looks like Final Drive "but for real this time". Unless it turns out to be god-tier, I don't think there's anything to talk about that's more interesting than "when will it be more widely released?"

Also, is the name really just "God"? We already have "God" Valkyrie...