Girago/Revizer Dragooon E230GCF/CF

(Oct. 05, 2013  4:42 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: If I don't have Girago and GCF is RD E230CF still good?

Yeah it's still goodSmile besides it's in the title!XD
I was able to finally test Girago Dragooon!Smile sorry for taking so long I've been busy and sorry there's only one test but I'll be able to more over the weekendSmile
(Oct. 18, 2013  4:17 AM)ryukiba Wrote: I was able to finally test Girago Dragooon!Smile sorry for taking so long I've been busy and sorry there's only one test but I'll be able to more over the weekendSmile
I like the testing on it!

Haha, I can't wait to test this out!

Please do more tests I think it's worth it!

I done some tests on a Attack to. I could post if you want?
(Oct. 18, 2013  10:54 AM)Kai-Zer Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2013  4:17 AM)ryukiba Wrote: I was able to finally test Girago Dragooon!Smile sorry for taking so long I've been busy and sorry there's only one test but I'll be able to more over the weekendSmile
I like the testing on it!

Haha, I can't wait to test this out!

Please do more tests I think it's worth it!

I done some tests on a Attack to. I could post if you want?
Thanks and as I said in my last post I'll be doing some over the weekendSmile
You can post your own tests as well! It'll be helpful to me!Smile
I really like this combo. It can destroy so much attack. I think E230GCF should be looked into more.
(Feb. 15, 2014  1:05 AM)Aquamarine Wrote: I really like this combo. It can destroy so much attack. I think E230GCF should be looked into more.

Yo, thinking solves nothing. Test man, test.
I do like this concept. I actually did a lot with E230GCF back in the spring of 2013 (didn't really know what I was doing yet, but against the few customs that actually turned out to be considered competitive, it did very well).