Girago/Reviser Girago SA165MF (Attack mode)

(Jul. 02, 2013  7:40 PM)Phanton gasher Wrote: Oh yea that's my signature idk how to put it in spoilers

I put your list in a spoiler. For future references, if you have something that is long and excessive, put it in a spoiler so it doesn't stretch out the page.
(Jul. 02, 2013  6:32 PM)BahamdiaGoreim Wrote: Here's a combo that beat your "Girago/Revizer Girago SA165MF" when I tested it. You might want to test it sometime just for fun if you have the parts. Ok, here it is: Saramanda Saramanda F230AS
It won 100% of the time and spun for a really long time AFTER the battle. I used the Pegasus Thunder Whip though because I don't have the TT Attack Type stadium.

Well, here's the problem with that... This thing will KO stamina types on 230 tracks if it's used in the BB-10 stadium. Smile Saramanda has quite a bit of recoil when hit underneath. I believe H3LLO did a thread for Saramanda Goriem 230MB, and ended up having to switch saramanda to the top to neutralize the recoil. So in a BB-10 that would probably get knocked into next week Tongue_out. However, I STILL don't have my bandid genbull (just 6 more days!!!!) and I don't own sol blaze, so I can't try it out. Unhappy

@Phanton Gasher:
Whoopsydaisy! Tongue_out I didn't realize it was your sig.
(Jul. 04, 2013  12:07 AM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2013  6:32 PM)BahamdiaGoreim Wrote: Here's a combo that beat your "Girago/Revizer Girago SA165MF" when I tested it. You might want to test it sometime just for fun if you have the parts. Ok, here it is: Saramanda Saramanda F230AS
It won 100% of the time and spun for a really long time AFTER the battle. I used the Pegasus Thunder Whip though because I don't have the TT Attack Type stadium.

Well, here's the problem with that... This thing will KO stamina types on 230 tracks if it's used in the BB-10 stadium. Smile Saramanda has quite a bit of recoil when hit underneath. I believe H3LLO did a thread for Saramanda Goriem 230MB, and ended up having to switch saramanda to the top to neutralize the recoil. So in a BB-10 that would probably get knocked into next week Tongue_out. However, I STILL don't have my bandid genbull (just 6 more days!!!!) and I don't own sol blaze, so I can't try it out. Unhappy

@Phanton Gasher:
Whoopsydaisy! Tongue_out I didn't realize it was your sig.
That's okay. I don't have Sol Blaze either. I bought the AS individually Smile
It's all good
It's my sig I was wondering if this works good for all those dragoon noobs using revizer dragoon sa165ewd or killerken dragoon bd145rd
if you want to stop the dragooon then become the dragooon...... meaning if you cant beat them then join them. thats what my friends say lol
You have to remember every custom has a counter, though.
The tests in the OP show that this combo loses badly to Dragooon combinations most of the time.
And shinobuXD is absolutely right. You don't have to use Dragooon to beat Dragooon. Tongue_out
yeah you are right about that Blackdragon but i feel the best way to counter dragooon is to use dragooon. There are some right spinning counter combos but when i have problems with a left spinning bey i use a left spinning bey. Now the playing field is equal....now lets see who has the better combo and power (launch)

but it makes the game more interesting trying to find these dragooon stoppers.... yes in deed
From the videos I've seen, it is an excellent balance type, with attack and stamina and defense(maybe).
This is going on my combo's list.

Try it against Flash Nemesis GB145MS.

This was a combo that I've been thinking about, and I wish to see if it is good or not.
Flash Nemesis GB145 is OK, but MS? Really bad idea there. MS is bad at everything.

That does give me an idea though-
Try Revizer Girago against Flash ______ W145/AD145MF.