Genshin impact discussion

OMG GUYS GUYS. GUYS. 1.4 IS GONNA HAVE VENTI BANNER RERUN AND CHILDE/TARTAGLIA. other 1.4 stuff includes:
some sort of dating thing.
oceanid event
new boss
and more!

better start abyss grinding.
I played a lot yesterday and today, I'm on Level 30....
i feel bad for my poor little brother. maybe he should just restart and play on pc. bc im on ps4 all the time.

(Mar. 06, 2021  5:44 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I played a lot yesterday and today, I'm on Level 30....

WAIT AR 30.
(Mar. 06, 2021  5:45 PM)eggblader Wrote: i feel bad for my poor little brother. maybe he should just restart and play on pc. bc im on ps4 all the time.

(Mar. 06, 2021  5:44 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I played a lot yesterday and today, I'm on Level 30....

WAIT AR 30.

yes
well its a good thing you played a lot yesterday. because you WANT CHILDE. he is an amazing bow and dps. he can change from his bow to water daggers that attack fast with hydro dmg. hes super good but its time to grind. if i want hu tao and childe, then looks like im not going to play genshin if i dont get childe. until the next rerun at least.
(Mar. 06, 2021  5:46 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  5:45 PM)eggblader Wrote: i feel bad for my poor little brother. maybe he should just restart and play on pc. bc im on ps4 all the time.

WAIT AR 30.

yes
Bruh adventure rank 30, lol I'm only on 19 aha I guess you play alot.
(Mar. 06, 2021  6:13 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  5:46 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: yes
Bruh adventure rank 30, lol I'm only on 19 aha I guess you play alot.

I binged played Genshin all day

I guess Imma take a break from genshin, and watch some anime

(Mar. 06, 2021  5:47 PM)eggblader Wrote: well its a good thing you played a lot yesterday. because you WANT CHILDE. he is an amazing bow and dps. he can change from his bow to water daggers that attack fast with hydro dmg. hes super good but its time to grind. if i want hu tao and childe, then looks like im not going to play genshin if i dont get childe. until the next rerun at least.

I don't want childe
(Mar. 06, 2021  6:21 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  6:13 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Bruh adventure rank 30, lol I'm only on 19 aha I guess you play alot.

I binged played Genshin all day

(Mar. 06, 2021  5:47 PM)eggblader Wrote: well its a good thing you played a lot yesterday. because you WANT CHILDE. he is an amazing bow and dps. he can change from his bow to water daggers that attack fast with hydro dmg. hes super good but its time to grind. if i want hu tao and childe, then looks like im not going to play genshin if i dont get childe. until the next rerun at least.

I don't want childe

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAT
(Mar. 06, 2021  6:27 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  6:21 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I binged played Genshin all day

I don't want childe

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAT

Diluc's the rarest and my most fav character in genshin
Not sure if you can get albedo but if so I'd want him the most cuz yeh I heard him singing lol.
(Mar. 06, 2021  6:29 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Not sure if you can get albedo but if so I'd want him the most cuz yeh I heard him singing lol.

Yeh you have a crush on him lol
(Mar. 06, 2021  6:29 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  6:29 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Not sure if you can get albedo but if so I'd want him the most cuz yeh I heard him singing lol.

Yeh you have a crush on him lol

Eeek no.
I'm very satisfied rn because I got hu tao yesterday
I've got qeqing and I'm happy with her. Also chongyun and noelle.
(Mar. 06, 2021  6:41 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I've got qeqing and I'm happy with her. Also chongyun and noelle.

qeqing-Don't like
Chongyun-Cool
Noelle-Don't give a carp
(Mar. 06, 2021  6:42 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  6:41 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I've got qeqing and I'm happy with her. Also chongyun and noelle.

qeqing-Don't like
Chongyun-Cool
Noelle-Don't give a carp
How dare you, I love them.
(Mar. 06, 2021  6:46 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  6:42 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: qeqing-Don't like
Chongyun-Cool
Noelle-Don't give a carp
How dare you, I love them.

They're not good characters
(Mar. 06, 2021  6:49 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  6:46 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: How dare you, I love them.

They're not good characters

Keqing is a five star the rest are 4 star.
(Mar. 06, 2021  6:42 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  6:41 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I've got qeqing and I'm happy with her. Also chongyun and noelle.

qeqing-Don't like
Chongyun-Cool
Noelle-Don't give a carp

NO NOELLE BEST WAIFU AND MAID. SHES A TANK.
Have two accounts at AR 55/AR 47, pm me if you ever need co-op help or just want to add to your friends list.

Edit: A lot of characters are great including Noelle, she was part of my 9 star Abyss floor 12 team.  Didn’t need to run my Diluc or Venti for this floor.

[Image: BVhG5xd.jpg]
(Mar. 06, 2021  8:20 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  6:42 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: qeqing-Don't like
Chongyun-Cool
Noelle-Don't give a carp

NO NOELLE BEST WAIFU AND MAID. SHES A TANK.
compare to the characters' I have, Noelle's nothing

(Mar. 06, 2021  6:52 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  6:49 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: They're not good characters

Keqing is a five star the rest are 4 star.

Yes Ik, but it matters HOW you use your characters...
(Mar. 06, 2021  8:59 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  8:20 PM)eggblader Wrote: NO NOELLE BEST WAIFU AND MAID. SHES A TANK.
compare to the characters' I have, Noelle's nothing

(Mar. 06, 2021  6:52 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Keqing is a five star the rest are 4 star.

Yes Ik, but  it matters HOW you use your characters...
Then I guess your not using her properly then.

I can't find any mist flower corolla from beside the river.
Noelle c6 is godly. Good thing I have a 100% noelle pull rate on beginners pull.
I'm thinking of getting this game, should I? I would be playing on PS4. I also don't really want to spend tonnes of money on it. Is it possible to play well and have fun without spending money in this game?
(Mar. 06, 2021  10:21 PM)Chickenbot1000 Wrote: I'm thinking of getting this game, should I? I would be playing on PS4. I also don't really want to spend tonnes of money on it. Is it possible to play well and have fun without spending money in this game?

You can function very well in this game without spending money.  Just going to take longer to progress and you're probably going to prioritize your resources into 4 star characters that you'll be using long-term, rather than build shiny new units more often.