General Ace Attorney Discussion

Furthermore, Capcom have released a Japanese demo of the game!

http://www.capcom.co.jp/gyakutensaiban/5...index.html

It takes forever to download and I can't understand a thing! But hey, it's there! =D
So, Capcom had a presentation in which they promoted Ace Attorney five and, in their presentation, they also had a new trailer!

The video starts at 2:40 and we get to see Apollo, Edgeworth as well as Jin, the new bad guy! Grin

EDIT: I watched the trailer a bit more carefully and... at around 6:30, there's clearly a grown up Pearl! Which means Maya is probably in the game too! *___* We can also see that Mr. Payne's younger brother is also growing bald already: Poor Gaspen...
Finally, we get some more info about the Western release!

We get a lot of juicy stuff, here, but I'll just put the link to the Siliconera article that states the new facts more clearly: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/17/edg...-and-more/

So, our antagonistic prosecutor is named Simon Blackquill in the translation. While I find Simon to be kind of a lame name for a villain, Blackquill sounds rather nice, even if it kinda predestines him to be a villain in life. Edgeworth is the Head Prosecutor now, which makes sense, I suppose... though it also might imply that he's the one that had Blackquill (I'm just gonna call him that now) released to prosecute again... which is questionable.

Lastly, it's said in the article that 'lips are sealed' about Maya... which totally means that she's in the game, which isn't that hard to believe with that pic of Pearl. i was hoping for a release date and maybe a price, but I guess that'll have to wait...
The Direct looked excellent. I love the change to Apollo, the return of Edgeworth as head prosecutor no doubt, and just everything!

Completely excited for the release of this game! (with accompanying stepladder v. ladder joke)
Hey, by the way, THE GAME COMES OUT IN ONE WEEK, GUYZZZZ!!!

Yeah, it comes out on October 24. Apparently, the eShop has its updates towards noon, so you know what I'll by constantly refreshing after 12:00 XD
This demo was so short lmao.

BUT HOLY IS IT GOOD I WANT THIS GAME SO BADLY NOW.

The graphics were incredible and so was the music, and there is SO MUCH POTENTIAL JESUS
...I didn't even know there was an english demo!!

Downloading it right now!!!

EDIT: Athena is toooootally voiced by Wendee Lee. Kinda cool XD
Played and beaten. Absolutely amazing game, graphically stunning and compelling story.

My only wish was that the magatama and bracelet were used more often and that the case difficulty wasn't lowered so much.

Overall though 10/10 the music, the suspense, everything overall was incredible. Watching the final breakdown sequence was something else to say the least haha