Gemios Testing

DJ - Shock! DJ - Sad. Noooo! Why?! this is so unfortunate. I shouldn't have pushed it....
(Aug. 02, 2010  10:37 AM)The LVJ Wrote: DJ - Shock! DJ - Sad. Noooo! Why?! this is so unfortunate. I shouldn't have pushed it....

Yeah, that's right. It's all your fault!

Joking. Now I gotta find another Gemios though. =/
Well, on one side, I'm happy that my zodiac sign has finally found a good use after all this time. On another, well, I guess it was just overjoyed of doing so well, it's poor little beyheart exploded Unhappy
I feel really bad for the Gemios breaking...
Hopefully we'll see a re-release?
(Aug. 02, 2010  3:47 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I feel really bad for the Gemios breaking...
Hopefully we'll see a re-release?
Hah, I doubt it. From what I have seen on pictures, Gemios is one of the Metal System Beyblades that are still the easiest to find in Japanese stores, along with Sagittario 125SF and Bull 145S.
Really?
I need to search around more, hah.

(Kai-V, I think your habit of saying "Hah" has gotten to me.)
(Aug. 03, 2010  2:01 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: (Kai-V, I think your habit of saying "Hah" has gotten to me.)

Hah, it's gotten to me too. Anyways, back on topic. Does anyone else even have a Gemios wheel?
I already promised to help along. I will perform actual tests with proper results later this week.
(Aug. 03, 2010  2:16 AM)The LVJ Wrote: I already promised to help along. I will perform actual tests with proper results later this week.

Hah, I forgot. I've only got a three second memory.
(Aug. 03, 2010  2:11 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2010  2:01 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: (Kai-V, I think your habit of saying "Hah" has gotten to me.)

Hah, it's gotten to me too.
Daegor42 Wrote:Hah, I forgot.
I can see that.
Hah.
Has anyone else tried Gemios in a defense combo? It's not at all that bad.
(Aug. 02, 2010  8:00 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2010  7:56 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: whuts broken on it

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Whine-ab...#pid317004

oooohhh!
I looked at your pic and then I look at my Gemios and just realized that mine is broken too!! Uncertain (Exact same area, but only one side).

It seems they need to reinforced it....but I know they won't...
I'm all to apprehensive of breaking mine, now...
Great!I had a Gemios a long time ago and i was really bored about the Gemios but now,SUPER COMBO!!!YES!!
from my testings, gemios is an "ok" wheel. i tested it with gb145 and ch120. (rf bottom)
and it did decent results against everything.
Still, there's not something that gemios does better than any other wheel. still have to try it at low heights (mf gemios 90 RF)