Gaining RPM

Well I am a great beyblade anime fan but here is a small trick that you may use to make your blade spin for longer. Try to make it somewhat heavy. For instance put a circular thick iron ring inside it and pull the rip cord with all you got! Making the beyblade heavy will increase it's moment of inertia and thus the beyblade will spin for longer time (according to the laws of physics). Also it increases it's defensive strength. It actually worked for me. Speechless

dragoon.shubham
that is illegal and doesnt belong here
That could go in random beyblade thoughts and THATS Illegal to do
Will anyone tell me the rules of beyblading then??? I am new to this...
its illegal
(Dec. 17, 2010  7:30 PM)dragoon.shubham Wrote: blah blah blah

that doesn't increase RPM's bro.
As for you Mr. Mc Frown, I own a plastic beyblade and it's a normal one, but it spins for 10 minutes by my trick. Ha! Ha!
Doesnt matter is ILLEGAL you cant do it, its not allowed any mods to your launchers or beys that effect's how it preforms is ILLEGAL and nobody uses plasticsa nywhere,they cant stand up to the power of MFBs
Don't mess with the Frownster dude not a good idea. Besides adding that kind of weight is still pointless because it's STILL illegal.
What's the point? (Sigh) It's because of stuff like THIS that the WBO has not advanced any further... And modding your bey is illegal to start with. Someone get Kai-V...
she isnt on sadly, i wish she was so she can tell me if the parts i found are new or not D: anyways why didnt kie close this when he was on Tired
Please lock this now.