Gaia Dragoon Draft

(Dec. 30, 2015  12:00 AM)Ultra Wrote: I'm looking at the actual beyblade and it's clearly orange and not yellow at all. @[Kai-V] The box comment was to Stoney. The red one is event limited or something. Just use the recolor site.

You´re right, the "box" I saw was fake. Nevertheless, your actual beyblade is indeed clearly orange and a lot darker than mine, but I still think mine is clearly yellow, even if not the lightest one. Same goes for most of the other pics I can find with google (especially this one: http://tokutakutoys-bey.ocnk.biz/product/265 ).

According to Kai-V´s link I think it´s safe to say that it is definitely supposed to be orange originally. So the only explanation I can think of is that they changed the color at a certain point, because yours is definitely much more orange than mine, regardless of the fact that your photo is darker than mine in general.

Edit: Ok, now you confused me enough that I did an RGB check to ensure that I´m not colorblind. Grin Mine is definitely not orange at all, but a goldenrod (golden-yellow) tone.

Now I really can´t think of anything else than that they changed the color somewhen.
Or, it was discolored over time ?
(Dec. 30, 2015  2:08 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Or, it was discolored over time ?

Maybe. But no matter why exactly the color is different from Ultra´s, this goes for a lot of other Gaias than mine, too.

edit: whoah, your avatar is kinda creepy... XD
This is odd, but regardless : Neo, is this article all done or do you still need to fix things on the Beyblade Wiki ? If all is good, I will move this to the Approved Drafts section.
Edited the Weight Disk product list. You can move it now, @[Kai-V].
Done.
Awesome, thank you for everything.