Gachinko Chip - Ashura

Quote:Gachinko Chip - Ashura was Released as a part part of Burst System as well as Gachinko Layer system. It Debuted from it's release in B-135 Bushin Ashura.Hr.Kp 天 on 15th March, 2019.
==Description==
Gachinko Chip-Ashura, Like Other right spinning T Chips of Gachinko Layer system, has the teeth for beys to assemble. Like It's Namesake It features Ashura, Demon from Hindu Mythology. Like All Other right spinning Gachinko Chips, Ashura is compatible with all right spin Layer Bases, and all Layer weights.
This is Bit chip 2.0
*Clap *Clap *Clap *Clap (It's supposed to be fast)
i think the ashura chip is kinda doodooo like i dont like how it looks and its teath aerent great either
(Sep. 09, 2020  10:36 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: i think the ashura chip is kinda doodooo like i dont like how it looks and its teath aerent great either

I don't agree, I think it looks really nice in green and its teeth are great, alot of medium-sized teeth are in it. You can use it on dash drivers or any tight spring driver and it would perform well. It all just depends on what you choose though, a few good teeth is Valkyrie, more decent teeth, is Ashura.
yeah but that was just my opinion the design is cool im just not a fan of green
(Sep. 10, 2020  2:54 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: yeah but that was just my opinion the design is cool im just not a fan of green

There are tons of Ashura recolors besides the green one, like the one from Slash Ashura or Ace Ashura. But it's not like the colors mean anything to the performance.
(Sep. 10, 2020  11:33 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2020  2:54 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: yeah but that was just my opinion the design is cool im just not a fan of green

There are tons of Ashura recolors besides the green one, like the one from Slash Ashura or Ace Ashura. But it's not like the colors mean anything to the performance.

Yeah it really doesn't matter ashindra is good just not stock
(Sep. 10, 2020  11:49 PM)Lordmind71 Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2020  11:33 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: There are tons of Ashura recolors besides the green one, like the one from Slash Ashura or Ace Ashura. But it's not like the colors mean anything to the performance.

Yeah it really doesn't matter ashindra is good just not stock

Yeah, the stock combo does ashura dirty, in reality it’s like a “welcome addition” chip

(Nov. 16, 2020  8:02 PM)MEMERS Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2020  11:49 PM)Lordmind71 Wrote: Yeah it really doesn't matter ashindra is good just not stock

Yeah, the stock combo does ashura dirty, in reality it’s like a “welcome addition” chip

The Bushin Ashura stock combo
Quote:
Gachinko Chip - Ashura was Released as a part part of Burst System as well as Gachinko Layer system. It Debuted from it's release in B-135 Bushin Ashura.Hr.Kp 天 on 15th March, 2019.
==Description==
Gachinko Chip-Ashura, Like Other right spinning T Chips of Gachinko Layer system, has the teeth for beys to assemble but it features seven locks. Like It's Namesake It features Ashura, the three face Demon God from Hindu Mythology. Like All Other right spinning Gachinko Chips, Ashura is compatible with all right spin Layer Bases, and all Layer weights.
(Jan. 30, 2021  3:29 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Quote:
Gachinko Chip - Ashura was Released as a part part of Burst System as well as Gachinko Layer system. It Debuted from it's release in B-135 Bushin Ashura.Hr.Kp 天 on 15th March, 2019.
==Description==
Gachinko Chip-Ashura, Like Other right spinning T Chips of Gachinko Layer system, has the teeth for beys to assemble but it features seven locks. Like It's Namesake It features Ashura, the three face Demon God from Hindu Mythology. Like All Other right spinning Gachinko Chips, Ashura is compatible with all right spin Layer Bases, and all Layer weights.

???
My edits
(Jan. 30, 2021  5:21 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Gachinko Chip-Ashura, Like Other right spinning T Chips of Gachinko Layer system, has the teeth for beys to assemble but it features seven locks. Like It's Namesake It features Ashura, the three face Demon God from Hindu Mythology. Like All Other right spinning Gachinko Chips, Ashura is compatible with all right spin Layer Bases, and all Layer weights.
My edits

Oh ok.