GTA IV dated for April 29th

about time.
really looking forward to this.
hell I still play san andreas frequently.
Honestly when the game was announced and shown the first few times I was apathetic towards it at best, but having seen the most recent coverage my interest is piqued.
i havn't even really looked into it,
but GTA4 is GTA4.
probably gonna pre order this one.

edit; screenshots look amazing
really interested in the story.
Roan Wrote:Honestly when the game was announced and shown the first few times I was apathetic towards it at best, but having seen the most recent coverage my interest is piqued.

links to this coverage?

im pretty apathetic right noe
http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3165579

It's not much footage-wise, but the detail on how the new cover system and mission structure works is nice.
nobody plays the missions
Ha ha ha, true.

Most people that I know just screw around and kill people.

I admit that I've spent hours doing this in previous games in the series, but I'm actually looking forward to doing the story mode in this game. D:
Tamer Brad Wrote:nobody plays the missions
i do

best part of the game
sam Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:nobody plays the missions
i do

best part of the game

Agreed, loved doing the San Andreas ones just because i always wanted to know what would happen next story-wise, and Plus, you get the Other parts of the City Smile

Im tied up on getting what version, I prefer playing GTA on the Playstation Controller over the 360 One, and theres no doubt that us Aussies will get the game later than everyone else so I can just Import the game here and play it Earlier, but the downside is that theres no Episodic Content like the 360 is getting, I'll wait for the Reviews to come in and see how the Story plays out, Gangsta-Themed GTA > Mafia/ Single Person ANYDAY.