GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra

Yes its true I find it hard to believe myself. I am not a fan of Gi Joe, but I am only seeing it beacuse it has one of my favourite villians of all time Cobra Commander and that Ray Park who played as Toad and Darth Maul is Snake Eyes the Ninja.

Heres the trailer if you haven't seen it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsogJy3zxLk
I see that no one wants to post on this thread so Brad you can close it. No one cares for GI Joe.
(Feb. 06, 2009  2:23 PM)Litrid Wrote: I see that no one wants to post on this thread so Brad you can close it. No one cares for GI Joe.

dude you didn't even wait a day
this movie looks beastly. i'm seeing this carp opening day
It goes without saying that I was a complete GI Joe nut as a kid. I must have had about 50 of the small figurines (god knows where they are now) and watched the cartoon religiously. That being said, after watching the Superbowl trailer I can't help but get the feeling that this movie will suck hairy balls. It just reeked of Micheal Bay'ism. I really think that I am going to pass on this one (unless future trailers prove otherwise)
I had a GI Joe Episode involving some egyptian thing. all I know is that Ray Park is in it so it'll be worth seeing him as Snake Eyes.
i never actualy watched ji joe as a kid but this movie looks good
yeah me too if its carp well I wasted $11.50 so meh.