GFX Battle: TMoHS!

(Aug. 11, 2011  2:17 AM)Medz Wrote: It's common sense to post the size limit. Its incompetence to disqualify an entry if it's over-sized without stating the size limit.

Chocked_2 Honestly I myself didn't think there was a limit. I was just going with FA's decision...

If you want, why not just stay in anyways? Just edit your last post and erase the image.
There is no official rule for the size of graphic battle entries on the WBO.

Edit:

I don't even...

(Aug. 11, 2011  2:19 AM)Sparta Wrote: Chocked_2 Honestly I myself didn't think there was a limit. I was just going with FA's decision...

(Aug. 11, 2011  2:18 AM)Flaming Aries Wrote: I am not the one who made the rules of the competition or the WBO

According to Sparta, you did.

Also Sparta, I'd rather not.
(Aug. 11, 2011  2:19 AM)Medz Wrote: There is no official rule for the size of graphic battle entries on the WBO.

OK, so then just erase the image and stay in competition.

I apologize for any errors on my end. I have no excuses.
read the OP I am the one you send entries to that is it
What the hell does that have to do with anything? You truly are one of the most incompetent users I have ever had the displeasure of talking to. One minute you say you don't choose the size limit, the next you are contradicted by Sparta, after that you say how you are the one who receives the entries so that is it implying you do choose them. Make your mind up.

Also Sparta, thanks but I'd rather not if Flaming Aries has anything to do with this, call me immature but I have grown to despise him within these few minutes.
Oh...OK, if that's how you feel. I'm sorry for all of this, it still feels like it's my fault. My incompetence and in-comprehensiveness is what caused this. I apologize to both of you.
Thank you but I don't blame you at all. You made a simple mistake, wait no, you didn't intend for there to be a size limit but F. Aries added one in without asking you (being the creator of the thread) and then contracted himself multiple times during his feeble attempts at putting up an argument.

P.S: Flaming Aries, get google chrome, it has a built-in spell checker.
Alright, for the sake of every one of us, let's drop this. If anyone still needs to vent or argue, let's not derail the thread and do it via PM. Sorry to both of you.

OK, who still hasn't turned in an entry?
Taiwo and I think Vintage dropped out
(Aug. 11, 2011  3:02 AM)Flaming Aries Wrote: Taiwo and I think Vintage dropped out

Do you know for sure? I don't want to count him out and end up making another mistake Unhappy.
I think he said he was helping his dad you can ask agian
I need entries from taiwo and vintage
Alright, I still need a bunch of entries. C'mon guys, let's get this rolling!
I'm sorry, I have to drop out of this one. Forgive me Sparta, a bunch of things came up and I can't do it. Unhappy
(Aug. 17, 2011  4:49 PM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: I'm sorry, I have to drop out of this one. Forgive me Sparta, a bunch of things came up and I can't do it. Unhappy

Well, then we can't have the tournament, unless it's just me on vintage...
Oh yeah, right. Have you sent in your entry, BB?