Funniest things of Beyblade Burst anime

(Mar. 26, 2019  1:42 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2019  3:13 AM)Cat Wrote: Shu in a moment of... um.... uh... righteous indignation.

[Image: ieffpj.png]
The manga is way too stupid

Soo Shu barges into an ongoing match,kicks valt in his you know what,referee asks him what he is doing,Shu tells kicking him calmly,and then valt calls him an a$$.

Total BS

Wow that is messed up.
(Mar. 25, 2019  3:13 AM)Cat Wrote: Shu in a moment of... um.... uh... righteous indignation.

Shu: If Valt became a girl, I could be with HER forever... XD
Something funny might be how

Shu: THAT'S MY PURSE!!! I DON'T KNOW YOU!!!
(Mar. 27, 2019  2:18 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Something funny might be how

There was a YouTube community for thinking Red Eye is Shu’s bro uhhh

I dont know. It was a semi-good theory, but I found it funny how naïve some people can be
Hey we had people thinking it was his parents. If even had said it was an evil clone or brainwashed, I'd be perfectly okay with that, but some people's thoughts, yeah, crazy.
I think the funniest thing was when Strom Spriggan Broke.
(Mar. 29, 2019  6:00 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: I think the funniest thing was when Strom Spriggan Broke.

I forgot you hate Shu
(Mar. 29, 2019  8:10 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2019  6:00 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: I think the funniest thing was when Strom Spriggan Broke.

I forgot you hate Shu

@[boigamer25] It's more of I found season 1 boring and it was a nice change of things to see Spriggan break, idk why I laughed when I first saw it,