Fun solo games to play

Note to self: Break wheels when I get the chance.
Metal wheels or bey wheels ? I sure hope it's the latter. XD
XD depends on the metal wheel. Go break some earth wheels for me.

Zoroaste should add bey wheel smash to the op
Haha. You post a video demo first and then I will
XD I'll get on that. Seven ways to break a bey wheel xD
Came across this while looking to see that the thread I just created hadn't already been posted Tongue_out

A few I've done before include setting up a bunch of random combinations and seeing how many I can launch into the stadium before one loses, and the classic stadium target launch—seeing how far away I can launch a Beyblade into the stadium and get it in (would only recommend with a Hasbro stadium or one of the more durable Takara ones and a lightweight Beyblade). Knocking cups over and using an Earth wheel as a Beywheelz was fun too when I was a little younger lol

On another note, I'm going to buy that marble game right now because it looks awesome.
Yeah the marble game is kinda cool. They fly if you use normal beys though. I recommend using a Hasbro stadium with pockets if you use full size beys. Added that to the OP
I like to use various Synchroms against Poison Gemios 145 MS in an attempt to make it to fly out of a Hasbro stadium. Sort of like the cup game mentioned in the OP, just more explosive.
Ultimate Bey Stadium with Prototype Nemesis turned on + Marbles is a great thing to play with. except if you don't have that cardboard wall thing, i don't have that. So it just got blew out of proportion