[Answered]  Fun beyblades?

Hello everyone, I am a returning Beyblader, I have been out of the loop for a long while, and I am curious on fun beyblades to use with my friends, Any generation combinations will do honestly. Also I am an admirer of all beautiful looking Beyblades.
If you're sticking with Burst, I'd recommend getting one of the boosters like Legend Spriggan, Spriggan Requiem, Cho-z Achilles. Those three are really good on their own for fun but more importantly they include a launcher that's not the cheap proto-launchers.

If you're looking to decimate your friends, go for bey's like Archer Heracles, Hell Salamander (which is left spin so make sure you have the right launcher), or Revive Phoenix. Those are relatively strong beys on their own rather than trying to buy four beys to make one combo.

I'd start there Smile. My first ones after getting back were Sieg Xcalibur, Nightmare Longinus and Legend Spriggan. I just about wore out the teeth on Nightmare Longinus and Sieg Xcalibur has no more gold on the sword tip cuz of how much I used them.
(Jan. 21, 2019  4:10 PM)DarkLordKota Wrote: Hello everyone, I am a returning Beyblader, I have been out of the loop for a long while, and I am curious on fun beyblades to use with my friends, Any generation combinations will do honestly. Also I am an admirer of all beautiful looking Beyblades.

That depends on what you want. For just pure fun you would want a hopping combo like Buster Xcalibur 1’ Quake. For annihilating your enemies you should use Hell Salamander 10Proof Bearing. And for a beautiful looking Beyblade, I would use Orb Egis 0Cross (the green one from the customize set) Volcanic’.
(Jan. 22, 2019  4:34 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2019  4:10 PM)DarkLordKota Wrote: Hello everyone, I am a returning Beyblader, I have been out of the loop for a long while, and I am curious on fun beyblades to use with my friends, Any generation combinations will do honestly. Also I am an admirer of all beautiful looking Beyblades.

That depends on what you want. For just pure fun you would want a hopping combo like Buster Xcalibur 1’ Quake. For annihilating your enemies you should use Hell Salamander 10Proof Bearing. And for a beautiful looking Beyblade, I would use Orb Egis 0Cross (the green one from the customize set) Volcanic’.

You can also make the "White Ranger" of Beyblades with Crash Ragnaruk (from the customize set Dt mentioned) with 0/5 Cross (green one from the same set) and Destroy' from the Nintendo Switch game. Really cool looking and a lot of fun to use.
fun ones to use are luinors. any generation. my favorite is lost luinor l2