Frost Tiger

|Frost Tiger|

AR - Triple Claw
WD - 10 Balance
SG - Right(Wolborg 2)
BB - Defense Grip 2

Pretty fun combo, I made it one day just messing around and it turned out really good. Almost always ohko's everything.

Suggestions?
What kind of stadium are you using?
Lol, some hasbro stadium that is ment for attack. I think it is Hurricane Dragoon or something meh. Dont have any Japanese stadiums, yet.
is it like red with orange markings? and besides that your beyblade seems good.
Kai Hiwatari Wrote:|Frost Tiger|

AR - Triple Claw
WD - 10 Balance
SG - Right(Wolborg 2)
BB - Defense Grip 2

Pretty fun combo, I made it one day just messing around and it turned out really good. Almost always ohko's everything.

Suggestions?
Use BK's BB if you have it and Dranzer S casings (with bigger casings, WB2's tip would go completely through the opening in the BB ), so WB2 shaft is fixed. Should be moving considerably faster now. Does best with a slightly worn tip. I'd change WD to 10-Wide right now, but if you're having trouble with recoil and control, go with something heavier.
I wouldn't really use this in Hasbro stadiums though.
if u want it to be an easier OHKO (Im pretty sure this will make it better) add Dragoon G's attack ring and Wolborg 1 spin gear, so u have a left spin.
Wolborg 1 SG is right spin. SG determines spin direction.
wow...i actually use this combo...im surprised someone posted it...its pretty controllable with sliding shoot in my case
Isnt Wolborg 1 left Spin? i figured it was because of the attacks rings reverse direction.
No it's not. It's in right.

Spin Direction is determined by it's Spin Gear.
yah i know, my bad u have to get a LEFT shell with it,(as in take it from another blade) but then u can only have 1 bearing.
You meant Triple Tiger right?
Go with King's idea. I'd use a 10-Heavy with it though.

GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:yah i know, my bad u have to get a LEFT shell with it,(as in take it from another blade) but then u can only have 1 bearing.
You can switch and use BK's casings if you want two...
To be honest, my first impression was not really a high speed attacker xD but, that works too. If you decide to go the high-speed route, use a lighter WD, and the lightest support parts you have (probably kerberos).

G Wrote:
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:yah i know, my bad u have to get a LEFT shell with it,(as in take it from another blade) but then u can only have 1 bearing.
You can switch and use BK's casings if you want two...

But that probably means less high speed movement. It works wonders with various tilted launches, though. Also, try using DrigerF shaft.
GotrutoTheCustimizer - Its like a dark blue stadium with Dragoon in the middle and then its got like white swirls. Its fairly deep so it allows for alot of speed and offense. Oh, and Thank You.

King of Darkness - That sounds really cool. Ill try that once I get a Takara stadium though.
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:if u want it to be an easier OHKO (Im pretty sure this will make it better) add Dragoon V2 attack ring and Wolborg 1 spin gear, so u have a left spin.

Dragoon V2 AR? Why?
isnt it a good OHKO AR?
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:isnt it a good OHKO AR?

No. Eight Spiker from Dragoon G is way better.
OK, fixed
Good config but a bit tall. Perhaps swap the base with Cerberous with Dranzer V2 Support part though retaining the Wolborg grip could help keep the height low.
Kiewzy Wrote:Good config but a bit tall. Perhaps swap the base with Cerberous with Dranzer V2 Support part though retaining the Wolborg grip could help keep the height low.

You can't use that tip with Kerberus' BB.
Sorry. Replace it with a Dragoon V2 base, it fits just nice.
Kiewzy Wrote:Sorry. Replace it with a Dragoon V2 base, it fits just nice.

i love when it fits just nice