Front page in the news for North Carolina community!

Wow front page. Where I live all most adults ether hate beyblade or think that its just going to be something of the past in a few months.
Having this article in the paper actually was very interesting for me. Several of my friends who didn't know about Beyblade or know that I do Beyblade thought it was pretty cool. Ironicaly some people didn't see it until a week later. When i went to church I had several people calling me "Dark" instead of Howard.
Congratulations.
That's an accomplishment!
Gee thats Really cool, really I wish that happened to a news paper in WA...XD
(Aug. 07, 2012  1:38 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Having this article in the paper actually was very interesting for me. Several of my friends who didn't know about Beyblade or know that I do Beyblade thought it was pretty cool. Ironicaly some people didn't see it until a week later. When i went to church I had several people calling me "Dark" instead of Howard.
The first part is interesting about your friends thinking beyblade is cool. The last part is wierd

Dude, This is great news! im glad they realized that its not just a toy, but a complex, fun, and competitive game!
(Aug. 08, 2012  5:11 AM)Blad3r X Wrote: Dude, This is great news! im glad they realized that its not just a toy, but a complex, fun, and competitive game!
i have actually seen it come in paper many times, right from plastics....

I can't even begin to explain how happy it makes me to see something like that. That is too awesome!
Fantastic publicity!
Wow! The WBO might get more attends to tournaments cause of this!
(Aug. 08, 2012  2:23 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2012  5:11 AM)Blad3r X Wrote: Dude, This is great news! im glad they realized that its not just a toy, but a complex, fun, and competitive game!
i have actually seen it come in paper many times, right from plastics....

Same here.
Wow Finally people are realizing beyblade is a competative fun game rather than what they called childish soon beyblade is getting accepted by world wide congrats Dark and NC commity