Friday Night Funkin’ Discussion

what are you saying
Week 7 is out, and Man... the Tankman has a mouth on him, and the songs are actually really good, I especially liked the fact that Pico spins his Uzis and casually aimbots the soldiers.
(Apr. 20, 2021  6:35 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: Week 7 is out, and Man... the Tankman has a mouth on him, and the songs are actually really good, I especially liked the fact that Pico spins his Uzis and casually aimbots the soldiers.

Which songs from previous weeks would you compare the difficulty of the ones from week 7 to? I haven't played the new one yet, but want to know what I would be getting into if I ever do decide to return to the game.
(Apr. 20, 2021  8:50 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2021  6:35 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: Week 7 is out, and Man... the Tankman has a mouth on him, and  the songs are actually really good, I especially liked the fact that Pico spins his Uzis and casually aimbots the soldiers.

Which songs from previous weeks would you compare the difficulty of the ones from week 7 to? I haven't played the new one yet, but want to know what I would be getting into if I ever do decide to return to the game.

I haven't played it yet, but I think that song 3 is comparable to Week 4 song 3 and maybe week 6 song 2 (Roses is week 6 song 2, I won't say the week 4 song 3 name as it could maybe break a rule)
Funky monkey Friday is a good game. Change my mind