Fredericksburg Virginia sage mantis game haven

Does anyone know about sage mantis game haven in Fredericksburg? Buddy of mine just linked me to them on Facebook. They are holding Friday night beyblade tournaments for $5. Does anyone know if they are affiliated with the WBO? They say it's open to both hasbro and takara-tomy. Is anyone here planning on going to it?
If they're every Friday and you don't see the next one in this list, then it's not affiliated with the WBO.

I would check with others in Virginia for tournaments. There should be some threads in the North America section of the WBO Beyblade Communities forum.

That list is just hitting the Tournament button at the top of the site, by the way.
We have run several successful events in the Richmond area the past few months... Last month we had 60 players attend!! We took off the month of May - everyone was too busy. Our next event in June should be a good one, if you want to attend? Keep an eye out for the listing to go up in the next week or so?
(May. 15, 2018  9:18 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: You must know Mako?

Yes I do. I have been heading over for the past month now. We are still small (approx four total) but we hope to grow a bit more.