[Fountain Valley/ California USA]: possible tournament

Great! A flyer is always a good thing to have. By the way, what software did you use?
Yes....Plus I am still gonna try to understand more about round robin and stuff...maybe you can help me unleashed and make a bracket! Also i might buy a TT attack stadium
I'll do the bracket if you guys want.
Is that place close to gerber(thats near florin high school)
I would be interested in your next event. please let me know when it will be
I will go if it's between the 19 - 27 of February because that's when I have mid winter break. Please tell me the date and time etc.
hmmmm i should be able to come on any monday or sunday for spring break but i cant go march 11
(Feb. 18, 2011  2:00 AM)Stumperboy Wrote: hmmmm i should be able to come on any monday or sunday for spring break but i cant go march 11

of course it won't be on March 11 thats a friday
the tournament for sure won't be on a school day
Surprised im still a judge o 3o... Anyways, I'll be visiting more often now, is there an OFFICIAL Tournament date? :]<3
hey guys sorry for not being active lately...srry to tell u i have been very busy and might go off for awhile i will go on here and there but not often..due to my honors classes im taking its been really hard to go on...sooo dread and unleashed and everybody im sry so i hope yu guys can make a tournament happen for now i cannot because of my schedule
so i guess dread and unleashed plan the date now?