Talk about fortnite

Yeah it's cool, I ain't like others who hate on it for little to no reason. I currently can't play due to some ping issues, ty NY weather, very cool
My Username is Guydudeface if you want to send a friend request. Also, my friend has a Fortnite YT channel called Solorider77 here: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCCzBn4Jm1i-l4BSyyUEZxqQ if you want to go check it out.

I want them to bring back Solid Gold and Unvaulted. My top 4 favorite LTMs were:
1. One Shot
2. Slide
3. Solid Gold
4. Unvaulted
The recent Ice Legion challenges are straight cancer tbh.
Also, Epic should really stop adding unnecessary items and just fix the game for idk a month or so
I subbed to the channel and so did my friend. My YouTube channel is GoBro Elite

(Jan. 21, 2019  11:08 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: The recent Ice Legion challenges are straight cancer tbh.
Also, Epic should really stop adding unnecessary items and just fix the game for idk a month or so

True dat
its okay, but shouldn't be as popular as it is.
Does anyone play fbr(fortnite battle Royale)
I play a little but not as much as I use to tho
(May. 24, 2019  2:31 AM)Justj11. Wrote: I play a little but not as much as I use to tho

Same here I only play little but I don't play it like a sweat lol
I have over 700 hours on Nintendo switch and for a Nintendo switch player I’m the biggest sweat in a lobby
Yo Bladers, who out there plays fortnite? I'd like to take on whoever I can and beat all of you! Who has the guts to take on the realest guy in the room, FAZE CHAOS?? 

My Epic Games is this: Itz_FaZ3Chaos or FaZ3 Chaos

You guys just leave your Epic Games Name below and I'll get to you this weekend!
Don’t want to take you on, but I’m Guydudeface
(Aug. 28, 2019  8:06 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Don’t want to take you on, but I’m Guydudeface

Aw dont worry I gotcha and I see how it is too. XD
AB-salot im good bout fighting tho I don't play much anymore
(Aug. 28, 2019  10:49 PM)drewb518 Wrote: AB-salot im good bout fighting tho I don't play much anymore

Gotcha dude.
My epic is TSO_Pegasus also you should message common pickle he is very good but I am cracked and so it RationXDblader you should 1v1 them I can tomorrow
I am out of town and I can't play it. Could anyone update me?
(Aug. 28, 2019  8:06 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Don’t want to take you on, but I’m Guydudeface

LOL
(Aug. 28, 2019  8:42 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:

Aw dont worry I gotcha and I see how it is too. XD

Faze Chaos??? Boi there’s is no person in faze named Faze Chaos btw
(Jan. 21, 2019  10:16 PM)GrantGogi Wrote: Say something about fortnite

WE LIKE FORTNITE WE LIKE FORTNITE WE LIKE FORTNITE WE LIKE FORTNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Dec. 27, 2019  1:35 AM)The Rex Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2019  10:16 PM)GrantGogi Wrote: Say something about fortnite

WE LIKE FORTNITE WE LIKE FORTNITE WE LIKE FORTNITE WE LIKE FORTNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is nine months old. Stop reviving threads please when they do not need to be revived.
The community is full of whiny children in my opinion.
Hmmmm
Let’s see all the better games
Cuphead
Bendy
FNaF
Overwatch
Play with the teletubbies
Skylanders
Transformers
And literally anything else