Forbidden Eonis ED145FB/130D

(Dec. 05, 2012  7:35 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Sorry for double posting, but I have some results for forbidden in attack, which IMO, it has niche use... Against Basalt that is.

MF Forbidden Cancer 90 RF vs. MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 85 CS
MFFC90RF: 8/20 (7 KO 1 OS)
MF-HBK85CS : 12/20 (3 KO 9 OS)

MFFC90RF win rate:40%

Copied from my old thread, it's really just Tier 3 or lower for attack.

Those tests aren't that helpful. 85 is not a defence track. Basalt would have done better if you had used GB145 (I say that because you seem to be trying to prove it has low tier attack use) so those can't really be taken as certain proof if you see what I mean.
Hence why the part saying, 'Against Basalt'

It really has no stamina potential, defense is just urgh. Attach, and some decent KOes are what it has... Then again, against weakened Basalt combos.

I'd rather test FB right now...
Er what? You didn't even address what I said. Saying that it's against Basalt means nothing if it's not a proper defence combo.
Yes, I do understand that it is not a proper defense combo in these modern eyes, but this was tested when LTDC were rather popular, mainly because of LLDBD145LRF being defeatedby Basalt85 RS, in the exact same combo I used, except with CS. Forbidden would die, simple enough, against BD145, Syncromes, and RS/RDF. So simply said, I say, from my experience, it only has use in recoil attack, and bad recoil attack that.

IMHO, it's FB which needs testing, so I'll try to do some. But well, don't expect it as I'm leaving my beys in indo for the holiday.
Well, after abandoning this draft for almost a year, I've updated it again, using what Crab Commando posted as a base and tweaking it a little. I have a half-day tomorrow, so I'll do some Solo spin/Flash Attack testing for Eonis.
I also wrote something about forbidden. It probably isn't as good as yours however there idea I have written down that I believe are valid.

Forbidden similar to Flame in the sense that it has similar spikes as seen in flame, and an exposed track. It is partly covered in a gridlike texture but it's perimeter and contact points aren't. It also has three bumps on each side of the metal wheel the largest ones being 90 degrees away from the spikes. Forbbiden should not be used in any attack customizations because of it's extremely high recoil and light weight. It also has no use in stamina either.
No it is not Forbidden ion is has 130 so I was saying that Fang performs best at the 130 height and also Flash is pretty good at that height too I think.
Is this good?
Don't quote large things please. And for D, SD also works well, and it hasn't been outclassed by TB... they both have their uses. And at the FB section, you made a spelling mistake can. In the Attack Customizations section, Flash is not in the slightest outclassed by Wyvang. I think that's it.
better now?
Yes, now it's better.
wow it's been almost 5 years since i wrote this lol probably about time i should finish it up

(Mar. 16, 2012  1:40 AM)Wombat Wrote: Forbidden Ionis ED145FB is a Balance-Type Beyblade that appears in the Beyblade: Metal Fury anime series. It was first released in Random Booster Vol. 8 Jade Jupiter in two colors: Forbidden Eonis ED145FB (Red) and Forbidden Eonis 130D.

==Face Bolt: Ionis==
Eonis depicts a heifer, representing Io, the maiden who was transformed into a heifer in Greek mythology.

==Energy Ring: Ionis==
*'''Weight''': 2.38 grams
Ionis' design is similar to Eagle's. It has several designs that resemble the horns of heifers, which, while designed to provide Upper Attack, are practically negligible in battle due to the height of the Energy Ring. Compared to most other Energy Rings, Ionis is relatively flat, and thus performs similarly to Tempo without suffering the same balance issues. This means that it works particularly well on the outclassed Spiral Fusion Wheel and decently on Flash, as it is so flat that it does not obstruct the contact points of those wheels.

==Products==
===Takara Tomy===
*BB-116 Forbidden Ionis ED145FB (Random Booster Vol. 8 Jade Jupiter S130RB) (translucent red)
*BB-116 Forbidden Ionis 130D (Random Booster Vol. 8 Jade Jupiter S130RB) (translucent green)
===Hasbro===
*BB-135 Forbidden Ionis ED145FB (maroon)
*BB-162 Fang Ionis R145B (Pegasus Storm Bringer Face Off Set) (black and yellow)

==Fusion Wheel: Forbidden==
*'''Weight''': 31.72 grams
Forbidden bears a resemblance to both Inferno and Thermal, with the two blades of Thermal and the textured edge of Inferno. It is also raised in a way similar to Flame, and features a grid-like texture on its topside. While it has shown to have some potential in Attack, it was outclassed by Variares and even several older pieces such as Vulcan upon its release and continues to be outclassed today. Because of its light weight and high recoil, Forbidden is completely useless as both an Attack and Stamina wheel when compared to top tier options such as Wyvern Wyvern or Duo.  

==Products==
===Takara Tomy===
*BB-116 Forbidden Ionis ED145FB (Random Booster Vol. 8 Jade Jupiter S130RB)
*BB-116 Forbidden Ionis 130D (Random Booster Vol. 8 Jade Jupiter S130RB)
===Hasbro===
*BB-135 Forbidden Ionis ED145FB
*BB-153 Forbidden Striker DF105DF (Dragon Emperor Life Destructor Face Off Set)

==Spin Track: Eternal Defense 145==
*'''Weight''': 3.68 grams
ED145 features three hooks which rotate around the Track freely. The hooks are similar to that of WD145. Because of their free-spinning nature, they provide the Beyblade with a small amount of Life After Death (LAD), allowing it to continue spinning for a few more rotations after the hooks have struck the floor of the stadium. As opposed to TR145, which generally works best with three-sided Fusion Wheels, ED145 has the added benefit of being able to work with wheels of any side number due to its hooks not being fixed in a set position. However, ED145 is outclassed by SA165, which is not only heavier than it and provides better Defense, but also performs the LAD function more efficiently and is at an ideal height for a Spin Equalizer combo.

===Use in Stamina Customization===
If SA165 is unavailable, ED145 can be used as a replacement in the Stamina combos MF-L Duo Cygnus ED145EWD and MSF-L Kraken Dragooon ED145EWD.

==Products==
===Takara Tomy===
*BB-45 Clay Aries ED145B (Random Booster Light Vol. 3 Clay Aries ED145B)
*BB-75 Rock Orso ED145D (Beyblade Deck Entry Set)
*BB-116 Spiral Lyre ED145MF (Random Booster Vol. 8 Jade Jupiter S130RB)
===Hasbro===
*BB-45 Rock Aries ED145B
*BB-106 Dark Libra ED145SD (Metal Wing Smash Face Off Set)
*BB-111 Evil Pisces ED145WD (Spiral Blitz Face Off Set)
*BB-112 Poison Pegasus ED145JB (Poison Fury Showdown Face Off Set)
*BB-117 Poison Virgo ED145ES (Poison Virgo vs Thermal Gemios Face Off Set)
*BB-139 Spiral Lyre ED145MF

==Performance Tip: Flat Ball==
*'''Weight''': 0.63 grams
Flat Ball is a flat Tip that has been hollowed out in the center to make room for a small ball. It is similar to CS in the sense that its movement pattern can change depending on how it is launched - it can be straight shot in the center of the stadium and act as a stationary tip, or Tornado Stalled around the stadium. If a Beyblade using FB is knocked back far enough while stationary, the outer ring of the tip will come into contact with the floor of the Stadium and cause it to move aggressively. However, as it is impossible to control when this movement is activated or how the Beyblade moves afterward, the gimmick is relatively useless, providing inconsistent aggression at best. As FB is made of plastic, it performs very poorly defensively, and in terms of Tornado Stalling, it is outclassed by MF and HF/S, which are able to move faster along the Tornado Ridge and also have better Stamina.

In the Zero-G Stadium, FB is a decent Performance Tip for Zero-G Attack, but is outperformed by CF, GCF, and GF.

==Products==
===Takara Tomy===
*Divine Chimera TR145FB
*BB-116 Hades Crown 130FB (Random Booster Vol. 8 Jade Jupiter S130RB)
===Hasbro===

== Overall==
*'''Weight''':39.85 grams
While Forbidden and FB are interesting parts, they are not particularly useful from a competitive standpoint. Ionis and ED145 provide decent alternatives to Pisces and SA165, but are generally outclassed

Please ignore all the cringeworthy noob posts from back when I was 13 ok.  wow it's been almost 5 years since i wrote this lol probably about time i should finish it up

(Mar. 16, 2012  1:40 AM)Wombat Wrote: Forbidden Ionis ED145FB is a Balance-Type Beyblade that appears in the Beyblade: Metal Fury anime series. It was first released in Random Booster Vol. 8 Jade Jupiter in two colors: Forbidden Eonis ED145FB (Red) and Forbidden Eonis 130D.

==Face Bolt: Ionis==
Eonis depicts a heifer, representing Io, the maiden who was transformed into a heifer in Greek mythology.

==Energy Ring: Ionis==
*'''Weight''': 2.38 grams
Ionis' design is similar to Eagle's. It has several designs that resemble the horns of heifers, which, while designed to provide Upper Attack, are practically negligible in battle due to the height of the Energy Ring. Compared to most other Energy Rings, Ionis is relatively flat, and thus performs similarly to Tempo without suffering the same balance issues. This means that it works particularly well on the outclassed Spiral Fusion Wheel and decently on Flash, as it is so flat that it does not obstruct the contact points of those wheels.

==Products==
===Takara Tomy===
*BB-116 Forbidden Ionis ED145FB (Random Booster Vol. 8 Jade Jupiter S130RB) (translucent red)
*BB-116 Forbidden Ionis 130D (Random Booster Vol. 8 Jade Jupiter S130RB) (translucent green)
===Hasbro===
*BB-135 Forbidden Ionis ED145FB (maroon)
*BB-162 Fang Ionis R145B (Pegasus Storm Bringer Face Off Set) (black and yellow)

==Fusion Wheel: Forbidden==
*'''Weight''': 31.72 grams
Forbidden bears a resemblance to both Inferno and Thermal, with the two blades of Thermal and the textured edge of Inferno. It is also raised in a way similar to Flame, and features a grid-like texture on its topside. While it has shown to have some potential in Attack, it was outclassed by Variares and even several older pieces such as Vulcan upon its release and continues to be outclassed today. Because of its light weight and high recoil, Forbidden is completely useless as both an Attack and Stamina wheel when compared to top tier options such as Wyvern Wyvern or Duo.  

==Products==
===Takara Tomy===
*BB-116 Forbidden Ionis 130D (Random Booster Vol. 8 Jade Jupiter S130RB)
===Hasbro===
*BB-153 Forbidden Striker DF105DF (Dragon Emperor Life Destructor Face Off Set)

==Spin Track: Eternal Defense 145==
*'''Weight''': 3.68 grams
ED145 features three hooks which rotate around the Track freely. The hooks are similar to that of WD145. Because of their free-spinning nature, they provide the Beyblade with a small amount of Life After Death (LAD), allowing it to continue spinning for a few more rotations after the hooks have struck the floor of the stadium. As opposed to TR145, which generally works best with three-sided Fusion Wheels, ED145 has the added benefit of being able to work with wheels of any side number due to its hooks not being fixed in a set position. However, ED145 is outclassed by SA165, which is not only heavier than it and provides better Defense, but also performs the LAD function more efficiently and is at an ideal height for a Spin Equalizer combo.

===Use in Stamina Customization===
If SA165 is unavailable, ED145 can be used as a replacement in the Stamina combos MF-L Duo Cygnus ED145EWD and MSF-L Kraken Dragooon ED145EWD.

==Products==
===Takara Tomy===
*BB-45 Clay Aries ED145B (Random Booster Light Vol. 3 Clay Aries ED145B)
*BB-75 Rock Orso ED145D (Beyblade Deck Entry Set)
*BB-116 Spiral Lyre ED145MF (Random Booster Vol. 8 Jade Jupiter S130RB)
===Hasbro===
*BB-45 Rock Aries ED145B
*BB-106 Dark Libra ED145SD (Metal Wing Smash Face Off Set)
*BB-111 Evil Pisces ED145WD (Spiral Blitz Face Off Set)
*BB-112 Poison Pegasus ED145JB (Poison Fury Showdown Face Off Set)
*BB-117 Poison Virgo ED145ES (Poison Virgo vs Thermal Gemios Face Off Set)
*BB-139 Spiral Lyre ED145MF

==Performance Tip: Flat Ball==
*'''Weight''': 0.63 grams
Flat Ball is a flat Tip that has been hollowed out in the center to make room for a small ball. It is similar to CS in the sense that its movement pattern can change depending on how it is launched - it can be straight shot in the center of the stadium and act as a stationary tip, or Tornado Stalled around the stadium. If a Beyblade using FB is knocked back far enough while stationary, the outer ring of the tip will come into contact with the floor of the Stadium and cause it to move aggressively. However, as it is impossible to control when this movement is activated or how the Beyblade moves afterward, the gimmick is relatively useless, providing inconsistent aggression at best. As FB is made of plastic, it performs very poorly defensively, and in terms of Tornado Stalling, it is outclassed by MF and HF/S, which are able to move faster along the Tornado Ridge and also have better Stamina.

In the Zero-G Stadium, FB is a decent Performance Tip for Zero-G Attack, but is outperformed by CF, GCF, and GF.

==Products==
===Takara Tomy===
*Divine Chimera TR145FB
*BB-116 Hades Crown 130FB (Random Booster Vol. 8 Jade Jupiter S130RB)
===Hasbro===

== Overall==
*'''Weight''':39.85 grams
While Forbidden and FB are interesting parts, they are not particularly useful from a competitive standpoint. Ionis and ED145 provide decent alternatives to Pisces and SA165, but are generally outclassed

Please ignore all the cringeworthy noob posts from back when I was 13 ok.

(Sep. 15, 2013  3:05 PM)Snoop Dog MS Wrote: Don't quote large things please. And for D, SD also works well, and it hasn't been outclassed by TB... they both have their uses. And at the FB section, you made a spelling mistake can. In the Attack Customizations section, Flash is not in the slightest outclassed by Wyvang. I think that's it.

And just for the sake of preventing the spread of misinformation - for what it's worth,  Flash is absolutely outclassed by Wyvang.
It says "Wyvern" rather than "Wyvang" on the Fusion wheel section.
(Jan. 13, 2017  2:17 PM)Jinbee Wrote: It says "Wyvern" rather than "Wyvang" on the Fusion wheel section.

That was hasbros name for it in the anime and we are using Hasbro terminology for the wiki now
(Jan. 13, 2017  10:54 PM)mj9 Wrote: That was hasbros name for it in the anime and we are using Hasbro terminology for the wiki now

Oh I see. Didn't notice since Hasbro never had a Wyvern release.