For pakistani.. Bladers.

I'm all new on this site... I'm beyblading from my childhood. But I lives in pakistan... There is no such kind of tournament occurs... So I want to ask how can I get bey. Points????

Plz.. Can I get answer of this question???
Hey Kingjb!

You can host a tournament, with the requirements of have you and 6 other people, a legal stadium and learning the rules of how to host a tournament. You can PM if you want more help Smile

And also; welcome to the WBO! Grin
Welcome to the WBO!!! Unfortunately the only way to get beypoints is to participate in tournaments. I have the same problem as you, since nobody in my area blades either. Hopefully for both of us, this new generation will make blading more popular in both our areas and we can finally participate in tournaments. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Happy blading : )
Can u tell me more?? And where u live??
Hi friend welcome to WBO. I am from your neighbouring country, India. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Welcome to the WBO, though i know of the little blader ratio in Pakistan, though the ones in a neighbor country seem to have an inflated amount of them. Try to gather and host a tournament of those in your local area, to state level and begin one.