[Florida, USA] Any tournaments in Florida???

@[Flaming papa] and @[blasterboy1995], check this out:

(Dec. 12, 2018  10:45 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Awesome! If I can pull together enough people in the coming week, I will be hosting a tournament in Jax at the end of December or January. The tournament will likely be small, but I typically host tournaments with a larger crowd in Richmond, VA if you're interested in driving up there in the future.

(Jan. 17, 2019  1:04 AM)Flaming papa Wrote: dude im sad there has not been any beyblade tournaments in florida since 2 and a half years man could really use some practice playing againts other people

(Jan. 09, 2019  9:11 PM)ZYeYO Wrote: If anyone has the standard burst Stadium from Takara please bring if you're comfortable in doing so extra stadiums will help speed up the tournament

bro now im sad man im waiting for a tournament in florida and now your asking for standard bey stadiums i have 3 standard stadiums

Tournaments are all run by volunteers who step up to take on the responsibility, usually running it near where they live. So unfortunately, it doesn't really do much good posting around in different tournament threads asking people to go to where you're at and set up a tournament. The more successful route is to try to find others in your area, and either help them or step up to the organizer role yourself.

Not trying to be hard on you on anything, I just don't think you realize that it's just people stepping up for their own area. So maybe you don't mean to, but posting around in other threads like that comes off as annoying spam and even rude. You don't mean to bother people, right?

If you (and others) show interest for the area, maybe The Supreme One can still sort a tournament out. Else, maybe since you have 3 stadiums, you could get one organized.
yeah i like it ill take it bro i like i just any simple tournaments thats around miami beacuse thats a big and popular city if you want

(Apr. 13, 2009  8:18 PM)Aqua Wrote: You FL guys can organize a tourney soon....

(Apr. 13, 2009  12:35 AM)Aqua Wrote: There are several Florida members. Just from the map there's:

Shikamaru526
Hero
xOvercasted
Lance Perfora
Plaid165
alex hp
junior0725
Devoured Death
Storm Pegasis
luigibob18
skaterbum90
razor
Slaysya

There were some others but I don't think they're active :(

bro i live 20 minutes from miami plz its been 2 years make a tournament

(Apr. 26, 2009  6:16 AM)skaterbum90 Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2009  4:04 AM)luigibob18 Wrote: im in miami lakes so if anyone is near let me know

well if ur ever in miami hit me up! :D lol

im in near miami also bring it on

(Jan. 17, 2019  11:49 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2019  11:44 PM)jackpotgodzilla Wrote: I am a maybe. The experimental format is confusing to me. I still want to go, but may have a conflicting schedule.  I’ll likely make it work.

Thx for hosting.

Hope you can make it! Happy to explain the rules to everyone at the tournament too :) Basically any layer pre-God, any non-numbered disk, and any non-dash driver that isn't Hasbro Bearing or Atomic is legal ~

the supreme one do you think you can host a tournament in florida plz man everyone of my friends is waiting for a tournament near like miamiflorida
@[Flaming papa], the earlier posts you're replying to are from 2009. Those users may not be around anymore. Gotta pay attention to the post date. Easy mistake to make though, just something to watch out for.

I've moved your request for The Supreme One here from the other tournament thread as well, keeping it all in one place. When someone is quoted, they get a notification. Let's try to keep tournament threads about the tournaments they're for all the same though, yeah? You can always PM somebody if you want to get ahold of them directly otherwise.

Again, not trying to be hard on you. I know you're eager and enthusiastic, you just gotta watch overdoing it. TSO has done a number of tournaments, so I'm sure one will come to Florida when the chance is available. Looks like it's a number-of-people problem (need at least 4 for the smallest size event, 8 for a full tournament). Maybe it's not too late for the one idea mentioned for this month to happen, but will have to see.
(Sep. 06, 2009  7:25 PM)Stone Wrote: I'm in orlando  if anyone's near let me know.

Im in tampa so hit me up
(Jan. 18, 2019  4:04 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: @[Flaming papa], the earlier posts you're replying to are from 2009. Those users may not be around anymore. Gotta pay attention to the post date. Easy mistake to make though, just something to watch out for.

I've moved your request for The Supreme One here from the other tournament thread as well, keeping it all in one place. When someone is quoted, they get a notification. Let's try to keep tournament threads about the tournaments they're for all the same though, yeah? You can always PM somebody if you want to get ahold of them directly otherwise.

Again, not trying to be hard on you. I know you're eager and enthusiastic, you just gotta watch overdoing it. TSO has done a number of tournaments, so I'm sure one will come to Florida when the chance is available. Looks like it's a number-of-people problem (need at least 4 for the smallest size event, 8 for a full tournament). Maybe it's not too late for the one idea mentioned for this month to happen, but will have to see.

(Jan. 26, 2019  10:40 PM)heartraider Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2009  7:25 PM)Stone Wrote: I'm in orlando  if anyone's near let me know.

Im in tampa so hit me up

Ahem
(Jan. 26, 2019  10:42 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2019  4:04 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: @[Flaming papa], the earlier posts you're replying to are from 2009. Those users may not be around anymore. Gotta pay attention to the post date. Easy mistake to make though, just something to watch out for.

(Jan. 26, 2019  10:40 PM)heartraider Wrote: Im in tampa so hit me up

Ahem

Ok sorry

(Jan. 26, 2019  10:45 PM)heartraider Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2019  10:42 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Ahem

Ok sorry
I have at least 10 -30 at my schoool 15 in my grade
I'll be in Miami on April 18-20 (with a friend so you can put 2 people down), if anyone is trying to set anything up. Any organizers there?
(Mar. 11, 2019  6:40 PM)Barreto Wrote: I'll be in Miami on April 18-20 (with a friend so you can put 2 people down),  if anyone is trying to set anything up.  Any organizers there?
Hey Barreto,

I'm still in the process of perhaps organizing something small here again - MFB most likely so I'll update you on that.
(Mar. 11, 2019  11:13 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Hey Barreto,

I'm still in the process of perhaps organizing something small here again - MFB most likely so I'll update you on that.

Thanks for the reply. I forgot to add that I was mainly looking to play Burst (actually in the process of selling all my MFB Beys). Sorry about that.
(Mar. 11, 2019  11:21 PM)Barreto Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2019  11:13 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Hey Barreto,

Thanks for the reply. I forgot to add that I was mainly looking to play Burst (actually in the process of selling all my MFB Beys). Sorry about that.
Yeah, I have Burst as well, we could organize something around there. But I'll let you know. I haven't bought Burst for 2 years nearly lOL so it's quite outdated.
(Mar. 11, 2019  11:22 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Yeah, I have Burst as well, we could organize something around there. But I'll let you know. I haven't bought Burst for 2 years nearly lOL so it's quite outdated.

In the same spot, only have the original Valkyrie with a broken Beylauncher. Was gonna ask if there's anyone that sells there but I guess not.

BTW, if you need any help judging I could also do that.
(Mar. 11, 2019  11:27 PM)Barreto Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2019  11:22 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Yeah, I have Burst as well, we could organize something around there. But I'll let you know. I haven't bought Burst for 2 years nearly lOL so it's quite outdated.

In the same spot, only have the original Valkyrie with a broken Beylauncher. Was gonna ask if there's anyone that sells there but I guess not.

BTW, if you need any help judging I could also do that.
Sure bro, I'll let you know.
Anyone near palm coast because I live there
I know some organizers are interested in having tournament in Florida but I don’t know for shure but I go to Florida during the summer a lot and I will probably have a tournament the when I travel
ok where in florida tho

also i subed to your youtube
I live 30 minutes from Orlando and I got some friends that would love to have a tournament or get together for some battles
I live in Orlando!! Someone lets get some battles going!
OMG! I live in Gulf Breeze Florida, which is a suburb right next to Pensacola which is home to Florida's nicest beach the Pensacola Beach (and yes it has won the award for being Florida's nicest beach this year) so if any of you guys and gals r hosting tournament in that area plzzzzz let me know. -Avery
(Jan. 23, 2010  12:35 AM)bblademaster Wrote: Anyone in Sunrise,Florida?

New to the scene but I’m not far from you. In Plantation, FL. Me and my two sons would love to battle/do a tournament. I was contemplating running my first tournament in July.

(Mar. 12, 2019  2:30 AM)AXcaliusX3Owner Wrote: Anyone near palm coast because I live there

I’ll be in palm coast this summer. Have family that lives there. I’ll let you know when I’m heading up if your want to battle. Would have 3 players (including myself)
submitted my pannel application for Anime Festival Orlando for an old school beyblade tournament!
the next day , they announced Beyblade Burst Voice actors
in hindsight , my pannel will be approved.
if it does , ill make a thread !
(Apr. 13, 2009  4:09 AM)luigibob18 Wrote: really itching to fight and need a challenge so hit me up

Luigi, I’m a little north of you. In Plantation, FL (close to the Sawgrass mall). Thinking of hosting my first tournament in July. I have 3-4 people that are part of my group. So we have a good start already. I also reached out to some others on these boards. 

I did start a thread for Broward County, FL community just today in hopes of connecting with some more people before July.

Just joined this site and started battling/collecting beys a few months ago.
Anyone interested in getting together for some battles this Sunday? I’ve got 3 people and 2 stadiums and we’d love to battle some fellow bladers. Looking to meet at a public park in Plantation, FL
anyone in Jacksonville , Daytona or St Augustine area?
i need older people to play other than my 8 year old cousins
(Jun. 13, 2010  4:55 AM)Gaia Dragoon X2 Wrote: Is there any tournaments going on in the Florida Supercon convention? I'm intrested to play anyone going there. Besides, I'm from Boca Raton, FL, and going there myself.

I don’t know about the Supercon convention but I’d definitely be willing to join a tournament there. What days are you attending? Would have 3-4 entrants I could bring. I’m down in Plantation and would love to find some Bladers to battle (even if just for fun) on the weekends. Hit me up if you’re ever interested. I’m only 30 mins south of you. Could meet up at like Sugarland Park or something. Me & my 2 kids been itching to battle someone other than each other.