[Florida, USA] Any tournaments in Florida???

Yo! I live in Decatur, Georgia so if any one live anywhere in Georgia PM me!
I'm moving to Ponte Vedra in late July & I'm looking to start up some tournaments in Jacksonville. Would anyone be interested or able to attend a tournament in Jacksonville in August or September?
If there is anyone near Deltona, I'd love to have a bey battle tournament w/ you.
Maybe we could do something in Orlando at some point, if there are enough bladers in the area? It's a haul, but I might be able to take the trip down if we could get enough people for a tournament...
I may able to attend a tournament in orlando on july or august when i visit my sister for summer break.
I won't be in Orlando in July, but I was thinking maybe over Thanksgiving, or a time when many people would be visiting on vacation. A tournament near Disney would be pretty cool, if that's possible.
(May. 23, 2013  1:41 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: I won't be in Orlando in July, but I was thinking maybe over Thanksgiving, or a time when many people would be visiting on vacation. A tournament near Disney would be pretty cool, if that's possible.

I am down for anything and I will be visiting Japan around July so if you guys do manage something, tell me. I am can bring some TT prizes and a BB-10 or two. Count me and my bro in so I believe that is 3. Also Starting in the next month or two, I will need an estimated date.
(May. 24, 2013  2:47 AM)Chaotik Wrote: I am down for anything and I will be visiting Japan around July so if you guys do manage something, tell me. I am can bring some TT prizes and a BB-10 or two. Count me and my bro in so I believe that is 3. Also Starting in the next month or two, I will need an estimated date.
Just saw this. Awesome. I have a Zero G stadium & I'm planning on getting a BB-10 this summer, but I think a Zero G tournament would be a little faster & more fun as a first tournament. Getting down to Orlando will be a stretch for me as I said before, so that's only a possibility if I happen to be in the area around the holidays, but honestly any time will work for me if we can plan it near Jacksonville. I'm moving down probably early August, so any time after that will be great, & if it seems like we can't get enough confirmed participants the first time around, I can bring at least one of my younger sisters, so that's 4 right there.
(Jun. 02, 2013  11:08 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(May. 24, 2013  2:47 AM)Chaotik Wrote: I am down for anything and I will be visiting Japan around July so if you guys do manage something, tell me. I am can bring some TT prizes and a BB-10 or two. Count me and my bro in so I believe that is 3. Also Starting in the next month or two, I will need an estimated date.
Just saw this. Awesome. I have a Zero G stadium & I'm planning on getting a BB-10 this summer, but I think a Zero G tournament would be a little faster & more fun as a first tournament. Getting down to Orlando will be a stretch for me as I said before, so that's only a possibility if I happen to be in the area around the holidays, but honestly any time will work for me if we can plan it near Jacksonville. I'm moving down probably early August, so any time after that will be great, & if it seems like we can't get enough confirmed participants the first time around, I can bring at least one of my younger sisters, so that's 4 right there.

That sounds cool and I am sorry for the late response. I just finished going through finals and the end of school. I live in Sarasota so as you can imagine, Jacksonville is way too far for me. I would be lucky to head down to Orlando. If possible, see if friends from school can participate as well. Sadly none of the kids at my school like Beyblade.
Unfortunately I'll have just moved down the myself, so I'll be starting at a new school. Not sure if many of the people there would be into Beyblade, but I'm hoping I can put more effort into organizing something this fall.
How many active bladers are in Florida? I need to know.
That's what I'd like to know, too. I've PM'd a few of the guys on the map who were active recently, but no replies.
(Jun. 18, 2013  1:59 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: How many active bladers are in Florida? I need to know.

The problem with everyone in the Florida community is that they all forget about this forum somehow. I have tried to organize numerous things and people will be all into it then when I try to get back to them with information, they never respond. I have always been into doing tournaments but never could organize them due to the our members. Right now its just me and TheSupremeOne. Sometimes some people will post over the summer during vacation also.
I think if we just put a tournament up somewhere in central FL, we would be able to scrape up 8 participants. In CT, we had our first tournament in April & only 3 or 4 of us were actually active when the idea was brought up. 19 bladers showed up on the day of the tournament, & only about 14 of them were confirmed prior.
(Jun. 19, 2013  12:52 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: I think if we just put a tournament up somewhere in central FL, we would be able to scrape up 8 participants. In CT, we had our first tournament in April & only 3 or 4 of us were actually active when the idea was brought up. 19 bladers showed up on the day of the tournament, & only about 14 of them were confirmed prior.

i might go to florida over the summer so i might be able to do a tournament.
Where would you be in FL?
(Jun. 19, 2013  1:02 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Where would you be in FL?
I don't really know at the moment but I will know when it gets closer
I can get my parents to let me go, since i live close to there, but it depends on how many peopel show up.
If I were to go I would need to know what town. Do you know the town of where you are hosting. while I am in Florida if I am close to it I would go
I'll be living down in Florida by August 10th, I would say. I'm moving to Ponte Vedra, but I'd like to host a tournament in Jacksonville, since it's a major city.
(Jun. 20, 2013  12:46 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: I'll be living down in Florida by August 10th, I would say. I'm moving to Ponte Vedra, but I'd like to host a tournament in Jacksonville, since it's a major city.

Oh god, that's so hard for me could you put it a little lower. I'm in Sarasota so Jacksonville is like 4-5 hours for me. I would love to participate because I could help administrate the tournament and when I go to Tokyo and Osaka this August, I will pick up BB-10's (some of which could be prizes) and zero-g/4d beys. Orlando is also a major city and if I was administrating, my parents would probably let me go. Let me know if this is possible at all.
Hmmm...it would be great if we could find a halfway point, but the only time I'd be in Orlando would be if my family were visiting Disney World or something, & I kind of wanted to plan something sooner. How far are you from Palm Beach? I got there once or twice a year, so that's another possibility.
(Jun. 25, 2013  12:46 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Hmmm...it would be great if we could find a halfway point, but the only time I'd be in Orlando would be if my family were visiting Disney World or something, & I kind of wanted to plan something sooner. How far are you from Palm Beach? I got there once or twice a year, so that's another possibility.

Palm beach is 3 hours from my house exactly. I thought Orlando would be good because it would give my parents something to do while I was at the tournament. Orlando is a much higher possibility than Palm Beach.
I'll see what I can do! Honestly, I think we'd have more luck just hosting separate tournaments near our towns if Orlando doesn't work out. The problem is finding people who will actually attend.