[Florida, USA] Any tournaments in Florida???

Uhhh...Darn it sure is hard trying to revive a state. But i'll stay persistent since i'm really wanting to test my skills against someone who isn't myself, and I was recommended to tag Florida members to try and get their attention, that I will do.
Okay guys, if you were tagged in this post consider this an invitation. (Not that you're the only people invited)
@[Octoling]
@[D3F@1T]
@[TanithElite]
@[linkbros21]
@[Chaotik]
@[glennco2]
@[SwitchBlayder]
@[Ultimate Libra]
@[Stormshadow]
@[luigibob18]
@[NAP]
@[xOverCasted]
That's about everyone I could dig up for now, If you saw the tag and are reading this post, and are open to a Florida tournament please post so I have some leverage to get the top spinning. If you know any other hibernating Florida bladers tagging them would be a great way to help too, anyways thanks for checking this and hope something gets started.
-StormPyxis
Haven't checked here in a while and almost forgot about this and I probably wouldn't be able to go anywhere near Orlando.
StormPyxis I'm actually going down to Florida, but I need to know when this event will happen. I'm not gonna be there for long, so it'll be great to know.
@[BeyCrafter] Please tell me what days you'll be down in Florida from, so far 4 people are all coming down at different times. And There is no day, time or location yet. I'm just proposing the idea of a hypothetical FL Tournament. PM me if you want to know anything, though.

@[TanithElite] Shame because Orlando is probably the most convenient place for me to host, but once I get enough people telling me that they could go to a FL tournament...then ill find the location thats the most convenient for the most members (and myself).

Anyways thanks for paying this thread some attention, guys. Tongue_out_wink
I'm gonna be there later today, and will only be there for 7 days.
(Apr. 24, 2016  1:01 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: I'm gonna be there later today, and will only be there for 7 days.
Hmmm...it's a little too last minute for anything official unfortunately & I won't be back until late Saturday night, but if you're in the area again this summer, let us know.

TanithElite Where in Florida is convenient for you?
Bumping this thread to say that I am ready and willing to host a tournament Saturday July 30th at Anime Festival Orlando. The panel submission deadline was a week ago, but I have been given an override and can submit a request now. The only issue is that as of right now, no one I know can confirm that they can definitely attend. Let me know as soon as possible if you will be able to make it to this event, because I only intend to register if at least one or two other WBO members can make it.
Hm, I just sent Invites, but the eleven people around were apparently all inactive... Try sending private messages and emails to the latest Members who posted in this thread directly?
(May. 10, 2016  2:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, I just sent Invites, but the eleven people around were apparently all inactive... Try sending private messages and emails to the latest Members who posted in this thread directly?
Thank you! I'm trying and will continue to reach out to members, as it's imperative that I get a few confirmed attendees in order to have a chance at an event that runs smoothly.
Update: I submitted an application for a tournament to be held on July 30th sometime between 10am and 5pm and will hear back on whether it's approved and if so, what the exact time and room assignment will be at the end of May. As of right now, confirmed participants are me and Zachbob + friend. Strong maybes include Pyxis, didannl, and Switchblayder. Again, please let me know if there is even a slight possibility that you can attend so we can propose the event on the WBO, should it be accepted by AFO.
We are trying to hold a tournament in Augusta on June 4th. Is anyone interested?
Hey guys, I'll be in Orlando from about the 6th to the 11th(my birthday) so before I finish packing, would anyone be nearby to meet up and battle with?
(Jun. 29, 2016  6:59 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Hey guys, I'll be in Orlando from about the 6th to the 11th(my birthday) so before I finish packing, would anyone be nearby to meet up and battle with?
Hmmm... too bad you aren't going to be around 2 weeks later lol

I'm about 3 hours north of Orlando so probably not, but let me know if you're ever around again and maybe with a little more advanced notice we could plan something Smile
What sucks is that I'm in Tallahassee.. There's hardly anyone I know who's a blader there. Anyone from Tallahassee here?
(Jun. 30, 2016  5:03 PM)StormOrion Wrote: What sucks is that I'm in Tallahassee.. There's hardly anyone I know who's a blader there. Anyone from Tallahassee here?
Probably not. I'm in Jacksonville so about 2 1/2 hours away from you & there are very few other bladers in Northeast Florida. The Orlando tournament might be a stretch for you, but do let me know if there's a possibility that you could make it! I would hold something closer to home if there were an interest.
It could work out well if it was somewhere between like Lake City so it's in the middle of both Tallahassee and Jacksonville. Also can It be MFB?
Any Orlando bladers near Tangelo Park or around that area and free to hang out for the next couple days? If so, please PM me.
Yo, im in the jacksonville area. PM me if your able to maybe meetup and talk!Grin im new to beyblade and just got my first bey last week and i haven't watched alot of the animes, but ANYWAY! pm me if you are near me and know an appropriate time we could meet up somewhere!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

im dat crazy friend you WISH you had (but you read this so your now my friend)
Is there anyone interested for generally a FL tournament, around Miami? I'm willing to give hosting a try and I'm planning to host a tournament on November 12 or 13!
I've got 7 confirmed antendees and 4 maybes with me. Let me know if you're interested!
Now that Brisk Aquario's tournament is over, is anyone interested in attending another event next month? Smile
Ideally I'd like to host in Jacksonville since it's close to home, but if there's more of an interest in Orlando, that's a possibility as well!
Count me in! ^

Are you still with the idea of having the tournament in Burst format?
For Bladers in Miami, I'm planning to have a tournament after December or so. PM me if interested!
(Nov. 13, 2016  10:13 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Count me in! ^

Absolutely! I'd like the next tournament we hold to be Burst no matter what. Gotta get FL ready for the NA release Smile
(Nov. 15, 2016  5:02 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2016  10:13 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Count me in! ^

Absolutely! I'd like the next tournament we hold to be Burst no matter what. Gotta get FL ready for the NA release Smile

Awesome! Can't wait. Smile I agree!
(Nov. 13, 2016  9:35 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Now that Brisk Aquario's tournament is over, is anyone interested in attending another event next month? Smile
Ideally I'd like to host in Jacksonville since it's close to home, but if there's more of an interest in Orlando, that's a possibility as well!

I'd be open to one in Jacksonville, but I have no blades... ;^^