Flash Leopard Article

I tried a similar combo since I don't have Gaia Dragoon V base anymore =/. I used:
AR:Flash Leopard
WD: 10 wide
SG: Right SG
BB: SG Flat
(I'll call it f.l.)

Versus

AR: Bistool
WD: 10 Heavy
BB: Draciel MBD w/ four Metal balls
(I'll call it compact)

and then Versus

Driger S with 10 Heavy and a right MG core(I'll call it driger).

RESULTS:
Battle 1: Compact wins:KO
Battle 2: Compact winsGasputspin
Battle 3: Compact winsGasputspin
Battle 4: Compact winsGasputspin
Battle 5: Compact wins:KO
Battle 6: Compact wins:KO
Battle 4: Driger winsGasputspin
Battle 5: F.L. wins:KO
Battle 6: F.L. winsGasputspin
Battle 7: Driger winsGasputspin
Battle 8: Driger wins:KO
Battle 9: Driger wins:KO
If I remember correctly the reason Brad liked it first was because it was the closest 10 wide notch alignment to AR found. Later, draciel v2 ar was found to have much more synergy because of perfect alignment with 10 wide notch AR.

I thought it still functioned as a decent attacker, but since I was using draciel v2 10 wide (thanks to KoD's testing) and it worked well, I thought that this would still work well.
Can I be approved to dd this now? or do you(brad) still want to try the combo first?
hi, sorry pichuscute, as you can probably see i've been busy with a lot of organizational stuff with the WBO lately and i've been forgetting about stuff left and right

you should be able to edit the wiki now Smile
You should really right it all down on a list. Chocked
(Jan. 25, 2009  11:41 PM)Rocky Wrote: You should really right it all down on a list. Chocked

when people start paying me i will start giving a damn
Haha, okay, thanks Brad.
EDIT: It isn't letting me make the new article.
Update:
I've got the article up. http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Flash_Leopard Can someone add it to the new articles? Also, where do I find the item number, beyblade type, and the picture for the beybox?
(Jan. 26, 2009  12:52 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Update:
I've got the article up. http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Flash_Leopard Can someone add it to the new articles? Also, where do I find the item number, beyblade type, and the picture for the beybox?

www.google.com
Also, the article could still use some work in terms of formatting and fitting in with the rest of the articles ...
(Jan. 26, 2009  12:55 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Also, the article could still use some work in terms of formatting and fitting in with the rest of the articles ...

I'm still editing to make it fit in more. And thanks.
I added a gallery to this and added a few pics. Someone can replace with better one's whenever they like, but these will do for now.
Ouch, that's one battered Flash Leopard. Pinching_eyes_2 Still, nice clear pics. Smile

But is that really a 10 Heavy? I could be wrong but it looks more like a wide to me...........^^;
(Feb. 15, 2009  12:46 AM)Rocky Wrote: Ouch, that's one battered Flash Leopard. >.< Still, nice clear pics. Smile

But is that really a 10 Heavy? I could be wrong but it looks more like a wide to me...........^^;

It's definitely not wide ...
Gosh... That is slightly battered.
Anyways, it looks like a 10 Heavy to me...
Its our second oldest blade left and used to be our best so it was used alot, lol. It's very worn. It's 10 heavy, I made sure of it Wink.
Yeah, looking back it's 10 Heavy. Guess I was pretty sleepy. ^^; And that's cute that you've used it so much and all. Smile
(Feb. 15, 2009  1:10 PM)Rocky Wrote: Yeah, looking back it's 10 Heavy. Guess I was pretty sleepy. ^^; And that's cute that you've used it so much and all. Smile

Well, my bro did, but yeah Smile.