Flame-Byxis's 3D MFB Beyblades and Parts

I am starting to make MFB Metal Wheels. I believe but, don't know they are functional.
I am looking for names for these ones.

Pretty cool, especially he first nd second ones. Imagine if the last one got made, that would be all sorts of overpowered.
(Jun. 12, 2018  5:38 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Pretty cool, especially he first nd second ones. Imagine if the last one got made, that would be all sorts of overpowered.

I has kind of going for a smooth Basalt Horogium.
(Jun. 12, 2018  5:44 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2018  5:38 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Pretty cool, especially he first nd second ones. Imagine if the last one got made, that would be all sorts of overpowered.

I has kind of going for a smooth Basalt Horogium.

Are these going to be aluminum or steel? I'd be interested in buying a few Joyful_3
(Jun. 12, 2018  7:24 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Are these going to be aluminum or steel? I'd be interested in buying a few ^_^

These are still experimental (I haven't printed them yet). However when I do print them I will likely be printing them in plastic first to see how well they fit.

Update!
I am interested in hearing suggested names for these wheels.
Also my first 4D wheel.

[Image: twu43y.jpg]
(Jun. 13, 2018  3:56 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: [Image: twu43y.jpg]

As I mentioned before these are experimental. However the designs can be downloaded free from thingiverse https://www.thingiverse.com/BeybladePartMaker/designs.

Update
I made an error with the 4D wheel (I forgot to make a way to attach the frame). I will make a new update when I fix this error.
Please let me know what you think of this:
This Beyblade is based off of a mythological creature from my ancestors possible homeland.

Face: Drude

Clear Wheel: Drude

Metal Wheel: Cursed

Track: Wing

Tip: DHF

Other Pictures:

In case you can't tell this is a villain Beyblade.

I am interested in doing some requests, just keep in mind that I am still learning so it may take time.
Also I have made a Drude 2 Clear wheel and I am working on the full combo.
Pretty sure MFB fans can tell the basis for this one. I am looking for a name for my version though.
I am interested in hearing ideas for my next project.
This Metal Wheel has a Smash and an Upper attack mode.
Two more full combos.
(Jun. 12, 2018  5:35 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I am starting to make MFB Metal Wheels. I believe but, don't know they are functional.
I am looking for names for these ones.

I can test it for u if u send me a copy of the parts
Another full combo. I am hoping to use these in a story at some point.
@[Heavenlygamer19] I'm afraid it would cost too much for me to do that.
Adding some new Beyblades.
Stone Monkey from the Manga.