Fire Emblem

(Sep. 20, 2015  7:49 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Amiibos need to die already, but there is a thread for that subject...

the only thing fire emblem I've played was melee,brawl, and U. Seriously, roy knows how to bring in justice!
In the history of the entire FE series, that Roy is the worst Lord ever statwise.

Or so I've heard-
(Sep. 20, 2015  9:07 PM)кαмυι カムイ Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2015  7:49 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Amiibos need to die already, but there is a thread for that subject...

the only thing fire emblem I've played was melee,brawl, and U. Seriously, roy knows how to bring in justice!
In the history of the entire FE series, that Roy is the worst Lord ever statwise.

Or so I've heard-

Well than, I don't wanna even get deeper into FE anymore...
Oops... Well you're gonna play it and like it.

Sacred Stones is the best FE game I've played so far, imo, and I recommend you play that.
(Sep. 20, 2015  10:28 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Is Roy in it?

No

Eirika and Ehpraim are the main characters in it.
The "Roy's my Boy" is strong here XD

I haven't played Sacred Stones, Roy ain't my Boy. He's my Man loljks no. But seriously here, I want to play Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. There's no Lucina whose my um, girl? Yeah, "Lucina's my Girl" is my thing now. But, the thing with both of those games, check eBay for their prices as I only play authentically, no ROMs with me.
(Sep. 20, 2015  9:07 PM)кαмυι カムイ Wrote:

Or so I've heard-

Terrible defense buffs, and promotes so late in the game.
It's an issue, but he does get really strong.
(Sep. 20, 2015  11:03 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: The "Roy's my Boy" is strong here XD

I haven't played Sacred Stones, Roy ain't my Boy. He's my Man loljks no. But seriously here, I want to play Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. There's no Lucina whose my um, girl? Yeah, "Lucina's my Girl" is my thing now. But, the thing with both of those games, check eBay for their prices as I only play authentically, no ROMs with me.

Gaiusu's my er guy...us???

But it's all about buffing Donnel though
Awakening was alright. But I was a first time fire emblemer and it was easy. When If comes ti NA I think I'll be buying both. Haha. I need the boxes for both. Get a Full game download after the purchase of one for half off? Pfft that would be rediculous.
(Sep. 29, 2015  1:28 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Awakening was alright. But I was a first time fire emblemer and it was easy. When If comes ti NA I think I'll be buying both. Haha. I need the boxes for both. Get a Full game download after the purchase of one for half off? Pfft that would be rediculous.

That's sounds pretty okay for a deal compared to Pokemon games that still sell HGSS at $60 each with no deals.

Any thoughts on IF? I like the setting and some of the character designs but I read things and experiences on Twitter about the relationships and how one of them you actually change a character's orientation by drugging them without consent and it just feels so backwards having that sort of thing in Uncertain

Also the fanservice-y stuff is kinda offputting and I really feel like it is kinda pandering to the otaku community.
I'm really hyped for IF/Fates. Im gonna get the special edition. How is everyone else getting their hands on the games? Amazon is giving 20% off on preorders and two weeks after a game is released, just so you guys know.

And does anyone know a good way to get my hands on a NA copy of Radiant Dawn?
(Feb. 02, 2016  2:15 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: I'm really hyped for IF/Fates. Im gonna get the special edition. How is everyone else getting their hands on the games? Amazon is giving 20% off on preorders and two weeks after a game is released, just so you guys know.

Did you pre-order the SE? All the pre-orders are sold out now, I managed to snag one a couple days ago from Walmart.

Radiant Dawn's up on GS for like $63.
(Feb. 06, 2016  12:51 AM)Myth Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2016  2:15 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: I'm really hyped for IF/Fates. Im gonna get the special edition. How is everyone else getting their hands on the games? Amazon is giving 20% off on preorders and two weeks after a game is released, just so you guys know.

Did you pre-order the SE? All the pre-orders are sold out now, I managed to snag one a couple days ago from Walmart.

Im assuming amazon will be restocking after the initial release because hey sold out of pre orders within half an hour
(Feb. 11, 2016  4:51 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2016  12:51 AM)Myth Wrote:

Im assuming amazon will be restocking after the initial release because hey sold out of pre orders within half an hour
There's like a 10% chance of any more US restocks tbh, only thing people are hoping for is for Target to stock it on release day.
I pre-ordered the special edition from Gamestop on November 17th. Then when I saw that they were canceling a lot of pre-orders on and past November 18th I started freaking out a little. I was lucky enough to have ordered it one day earlier. It's been great so far. I've been playing all three at once. Getting them all to the same chapter, and then going in the order of Conquest, Birthright, Revelation, and playing one chapter in each every day.
Nintendo should make a remake of awakening cause I want to side with grima
(Jun. 18, 2020  10:41 AM)kai edits Wrote: Nintendo should make a remake of awakening cause I want to side with grima

No, don't make a brand new Fire Emblem thread on this Beyblade site. We already have one. I've stuffed your new thread into that one which has been dormant for 4 years.

Use the search function next time. Topics like Fire Emblem, we should only have one thread.
Grima should make a appearance in three house cause why not
I've played fire emblem, I'm mean it's technically called smash but it's basically a fire emblem game with the amount of characters in there.
I beated fire emblem awakening like 6 times now did the 2 endings and s ranked chrom (female robin) and lucina(male robin) and getting the dlc soon what should I do now
Update I got to get the dlc for awakening but what's a good set up for my male robin inventory and what's skills should I pick
Anyone plays fire emblem 3 houses dlc yet?