Finding a way to release top-tier lists quicker!

As I recently asked in the "Make your suggestions!" topic, I have been wondering whether there exists a way for the Committee to agree on and approve top-tier list updates a lot quicker, because let us face it : things are really behind even with the help of Advanced Members. However, another thing to keep in mind is that we only have enough free time these days to do the bare minimum, for the most, so we are creating this topic to try and get your help in this whole process.

Actually, the structure of this new process is still extremely tentative, but it looks like we will obligatorily need to have a compilation of the test results certain combinations get. Although not confirmed at all, these could get worked into a sort of point system to determine which customizations are strong and how they perform in tournaments, which could be a direct pass to the top-tier list in the appropriate format.

So, in short, we were wondering if some of you guys had time to find and compile all the results for x combination, and perhaps even post the results directly here. For the moment, we will take anyone's results, but Members who own an Alexandrite Face may get their results more 'considered' later on, just to avoid possible frauds like we have experienced in the past.

You could post the results in a format like this :
Kai-V Wrote:Today, I dedicated my search to MF Duo Cygnus SA165EWD. I found the following results :
TheBlackDragon's - against MSF Genbull Dragooon F230GCF, Zero-G - 35%
TheBlackDragon's - against MF Flash S130RF, Standard - 50%
Kei's - against MF Flash S130RF, Standard - 65%
etc.

As usual, only test results done in the appropriate conditions (legal stadium, against ~top-tier combinations, twenty rounds as much as possible, etc.) should be used.

Thank you very much in advance!

We are still and always open to other suggestions though!
Don't know if the metal face or cygnus are required, but Duo Hades SA165EWD scored a 20% (3 OS, 1 KO) against Genbull Dragooon LW105GF

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Genbull-...on-LW105GF
Anyone else up for Dragoon (BD145/D125/SA165) GF on the Competitive Customs list for Standard? They have outstanding LAD abilities, and do quite well against Right Spin SA165EWD and B:D setups. I myself have been in the process of making a thread to get those setups on the Tier-List, also gathering a little information on how they did in tournaments as winning combanations against other competitive setups, as well. On another note, I decided to get these done:

Midnight Wrote:
MSF-L Killerken Dragoon D125GF: (Click to View)

Oh, and like Time, I'm not too sure whether or whether not one piece would pass for another. In this case, I'm talking about WD and EWD, though. There's quite a difference, however, the WD was mint at the time, only being used roughly around once or twice when I did the MF-H Duo Cancer SA165WD tests.
Sorry for the double post, though as this post will be semi-long, I just decided to make a new.

That in mind, I decided to be a help, by taking the initiative to scroll through the MFB: Standard Customizations forum finding all tests done utilizing Dragoon Giga Flat, as of now. That in mind, lets begin!:

~ Midnight's Killerken Dragoon BD145GF against MF-L Duo Cancer F230RDF
~ Midnight's not-so-good Killerken Dragoon BD145GF ones in the Genbull Dragoon LW105GF thread
~ Midnight's Killerken Dragoon BD145GF against MSF-L Dragoon Genbull 230BSF
~ Ocean's Genbull Dragoon BD145GF testings in his own thread relating to the setup
~ WTF's MSF-H Genbull Dragoon BD145GF testings in his own thread relating to the setup
~ Meow's Killerken Dragoon D125GF ones in his Giga Flat Discussion (BB-10 Only) thread
~ Cannon's Killerken Dragoon DF105GF ones in the Giga Flat Discussion (BB-10 Only) thread
~ Meow's Killerken Dragoon S130GF ones in his Giga Flat Discussion (BB-10 Only) thread
~ ShinobuXD's MSF Gargole Dragoon CH120GF one in the Giga Flat Discussion (BB-10 Only) thread
~ Zancrow's MSF-H Killerken Dragoon D125GF one in the Giga Flat Discussion (BB-10 Only) thread
~ Infie's MSF-F Dragoon Dragoon 85GF tests in his own thread relating to the setup
~ Honey's Killerken Dragoon BD145GF, Killerken Dragoon D125GF and Genbull Dragoon LW105GF testings in his thread relating to Dragoon BD145GF being on the tier-list

Well, these were all I was able to find, folks. Hope these were valuable, as well, Kai-V!

EDIT: Thought this post may have been longer, my apologies.
Well, that pretty much settles it for Dragooon BD145GF, haha. I had no idea there was that much testing out there.

BTW, Kai-V, this was an awesome idea (although, It might be better to post the actual compilations of results in the tier list discussion - or at least to post them there as well).

If there's anybody who has time, it would be awesome to compile some of the results for the combinations in the initial draft of the Limited Format Competitive List. Certainly something to prioritize.

Quote:For the moment, we will take anyone's results, but Members who own an Amethyst Face may get their results more 'considered' later on, just to avoid possible frauds like we have experienced in the past.

Haha, you guys are the only posters who have the Amethyst face. XD
@[Midnight`] : I think the original idea for this is to cross check whether a specific custom is top tier worthy by way of test results compilation, instead of a single part in different customs.

@[TheBlackDragon] : I'm pretty sure she actually meant the Alexandrite face. I could be wrong though *shrug*
Oh yes, the Alexandrite Face, hah.