Finally back into beyblades

I got a long story in which i wont write here but i can make smaller threads later about it. I just want to say hi in this one and introduce myself.
im Brokeboybeyblades I just try to get beyblades for steals and i want to get into buying mystery boxes too. Recommendations welcome. my goal for now is to get 100 beyblades
because from the video's i watch it looks like that's the minimum amount that people have is that plus i miss beyblades so i want some from every generation. I was here for the drigger generation so the rest is pretty new to. Sub and like my youtube and facebook ill sub back if you ask. Ask me questions ill answer and tell me about yourself! anybody else leave this hobby and come back?

heres my youtube: BrokeBoyBeyBlades - YouTube
heres my facebook: BrokeBoy BeyBlades | Facebook
If you need more beys and like mystery boxes checkout my giveaway!
https://www.szassegames.com/tournaments/...tournament

Welcome to the beyblade fandom!
(Sep. 24, 2021  5:56 PM)ZestyPhresh Wrote: If you need more beys and like mystery boxes checkout my giveaway!
https://www.szassegames.com/tournaments/...tournament

Welcome to the beyblade fandom!

Thanks and will do! Is there any video's on previous winners?
This is my first giveaway so no other videos, but I'm sure there will be more based off the positive result so far!
Nice to see you’re back into beyblade! If you have any questions about the new systems or anything you can ask anyone on the WBO and I’m sure they’ll be more than glad to help!
(Sep. 24, 2021  8:03 PM)ZestyPhresh Wrote: This is my first giveaway so no other videos, but I'm sure there will be more based off the positive result so far!

Ok i like your vision i will sign up for it today hopefully me or someone luckier can win! but thanks for letting me know and giving me a chance to participate.

(Sep. 24, 2021  10:43 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Nice to see you’re back into beyblade! If you have any questions about the new systems or anything you can ask anyone on the WBO and I’m sure they’ll be more than glad to help!

Thanks! and i do have a lot of questions but so far the youtube video's been a good help to me, Plus i learning how to use this forum to see what everyone else is doing in beyblade. Beyblade tournaments took off from when i was younger and i love that , can't wait to go to one
Welcome Back this is the Best Sport/Game out and will for ever be! Until the day come and I can really go out side and catch a pikachu lmao 😂