Fictional characters vs Fictional characters

Basically,this thread is about making characters from a certain series with another series fight.

Rules:

1.State your reasoning why X character would beat Y character.Otherwise,this would be filled with spam.
2.No cussing or disrespecting other members.
Goku vs Naruto.
I think for plot hax purpose's goku would be the stronger of the two of them because power in forms but naruto specifically part 2 at the end could put up a huge dent on him. They both have similarity in variation in attack still i feel naruto has more to lose and is unpredictable so maybe he might pull out a victory
Tony stark vs Dr strange (battle of the Sherlock Holmes), or gurren lagann vs rx- 78-2 gundam. (Battle of best mecha)(in my opinion)
Steven quarts universe vs shirou emiya because both has pink shields that resembles flowers
(May. 16, 2016  5:51 AM)BladderXtreme Wrote: Steven quarts universe vs shirou emiya because both has pink shields that resembles flowers

Steven is going to lose badly in that fight.Hey @[Hato] what do you think?

[Image: qmB2owb.jpg]
(May. 16, 2016  5:51 AM)BladderXtreme Wrote: Steven quarts universe vs shirou emiya because both has pink shields that resembles flowers

Steven's middle name is Quartz not Quarts.also Quarts isn't a gemstone,its a measurement of liquids in the imperial system.
(May. 16, 2016  7:29 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote:

Steven's middle name is Quartz not Quarts.also Quarts isn't a gemstone,its a measurement of liquids in the imperial system.

Who do you think would win between him and Emiya,though?

I just want to say that this is a mismatch.
Kusanagi Godou vs Gilgamesh

Both in character.
Standard equipment for both.
This is NOT CCC Gilgamesh, that'd be a stomp out of proportions.
Win by death.
Starting distance of 100 meters.
Rounds:
1. Both have no knowledge of each other.
2. Both have full knowledge of each other.

I give it to Kusanagi Godou here. the Golden swords counter GOB and with knowledge of Gil's legend and supposed star level Potency

Godou wins with a huge difficulty spike.
(May. 20, 2016  12:02 PM)BladderXtreme Wrote: Kusanagi Godou vs Gilgamesh

Both in character.
Win by death.
Rounds:

I give it to Kusanagi Godou here. the Golden swords counter GOB and with knowledge of Gil's legend and supposed star level Potency

GoB is not divine nor does it need Gil's divinity to work. The Warrior does nothing here other than decreasing Gil's stats. Also, if he tries to use such a powerful attack he will get countered by Fragarach.
(May. 21, 2016  1:21 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:

Both in character.
Win by death.
Rounds:

GoB is not divine nor does it need Gil's divinity to work. The Warrior does nothing here other than decreasing Gil's stats. Also, if he tries to use such a powerful attack he will get countered by Fragarach.
GoB is the ability of a servant God so the Warrior does in fact work here due to Gil being a god, also Gil does not have fragarach so what are you talking about?
(May. 21, 2016  1:24 AM)BladderXtreme Wrote:
(May. 21, 2016  1:21 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:

Both in character.
Win by death.
Rounds:

GoB is the ability of a servant God so the Warrior does in fact work here due to Gil being a god, also Gil does not have fragarach so what are you talking about?

That's not how the Warrior works, it negates abilities of the Gods because it affects their divinity, and their divinity is needed to use their Authorities. GoB is not a divine power nor does it need Gil's divinity to work. Also, what are YOU talking about? Fragarach is a Noble Phantasm, and Gilgamesh possess the originals of all Noble Phantasms, of course he has Fragarach.
Ash Ketchum vs Red.Who would win? Come at me, bro!!